Sonic Lost World: New trailer

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk

Well, I really want to play the Wii U version, but for now I will keep with the 3DS one :D

Also:
- So much epic soundtrack :D
- The 3DS version graphics are amazing!
- There is Amy on the game :p
- Also (looks in 0:26), maybe we can use Super Sonic like in Sonic Colors

Looks good but I don't think after Pokemon X/Y comes out I'll have time to play it or any other game for that matter. Pokemon + Fifa 14, Lord help my grades this semester xD

Reactions: Marc
Looks good but I don't think after Pokemon X/Y comes out I'll have time to play it or any other game for that matter. Pokemon + Fifa 14, Lord help my grades this semester xD

That is the reason I didn't buy Animal Crossing New Leaf :D

I don't really like Sonic games so I'll be skipping this one, :eek: I played the old games and they're not my cup of tea, :whistle: The gameplay looks good but I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy it. Hopefully there's a demo available for me to try.

I don't really like Sonic games so I'll be skipping this one, :eek: I played the old games and they're not my cup of tea, :whistle: The gameplay looks good but I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy it. Hopefully there's a demo available for me to try.
I'm in the same boat as you. Even though Sonic seems like fun and similar to Mario but I don't really enjoy it for some reason. Maybe, I'm not a fan of hedgehogs rolling around n stuff, hmmm.

I'm in the same boat as you. Even though Sonic seems like fun and similar to Mario but I don't really enjoy it for some reason. Maybe, I'm not a fan of hedgehogs rolling around n stuff, hmmm.

Well, I like sonic games because I love speedy platforms :D

The game has been delayed to October 29th, :jawdrop:

The game has been delayed to October 29th, :jawdrop:

Finally! The original launch date was at the same time with Pokemon X/Y, a really bad move of marketing :D
Now it's the same day with Phoenix Wright Dual Destinies... :punch:

That is a hard choose now :coffee:

Back