Sonic Lost World

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
I have played the demo, and it's alright. Nothing special though. The 3D-ness is decent. =3

I thought it was gonna be some Sonic RPG. xD

I have played the demo, and it's alright. Nothing special though. The 3D-ness is decent. =3
I though it was gonna be some Sonic RPG.xD
I also had played the demo and found that it only change the graphics quality but not the way the game plays.. Making this sonic RPG is a great spin off for this game eventually...

Oh,you tried it too? I thought it was pretty cool,made me want to buy it.But not for $39.99,lol! XD I'll have to wait a bit for that.I like the gameplay of it,even got an S rank on the level,and almost all the Red Rings. XD

Oh,you tried it too? I thought it was pretty cool,made me want to buy it.But not for $39.99,lol! XD I'll have to wait a bit for that.I like the gameplay of it,even got an S rank on the level,and almost all the Red Rings. XD
From what I see you really like these type of game,P2.0. Cause I can tell by the way you tell in yours about the red ring and all those S rank.. :D thumbs up for you.

I have played the demo and it was cool and reasonable for a sonic game,sonic fans should definitely try out the game and I like how the graphics are in the game and also the power ups especially the force-field.

I also tried the game, I mean the demo of the game and it is something that truly sonic fans can be proud of playing. I really like the graphics and there is quite a great deal of speed, just what a good sonic game should have. to me the game is worth playing.

I really liked the game. Because I liked the demo I got the full game. It was very fun and could not put it down. The graphics are amazing and with the 3d on, it is even more amazing. There were some parts that I could not beat and it just made me rage. I couldnt even beat the whole game. I just gave up and I ended up giving it away to a friend.

Back