Sonic Lost World

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
This is the only gameplay on Internet of the full game, and it looks good.

Of course, I won't think anything about the 3DS because those two are different games.

It's really strange the way people is reviewing this game.

Famitsu:
Sonic Lost World (Wii U) – 9/9/9/9 [36/40]
Sonic Lost World (3DS) – 8/9/8/9 [34/40]

IGN:
Sonic Lost World (Wii U) – 5.8/10

IGN ITA:
Sonic Lost World (Wii U) – 8/10

NintendoLife:
Sonic Lost World (Wii U) – 7/10
Sonic Lost World (3DS) – 5/10

Destructoid
Sonic Lost World (Wii U) – 7.5

3DJuegos:
Sonic Lost World (Wii U) – 6.10/10
Sonic Lost World (3DS) – 7/10

Everyone review is different, and also a lot of they are reviewing this game comparing to other games.

Also, some say it has a lot of replay value, other says there's a lack.

I don't know what to think...

It looks like a great game in my opinion, @Erixsan those people who sometimes reviews games tend to base the review itself on their experience, just like how I like certain games maybe you will hate it, it just goes with the taste of the person, who knows they maybe were having a rough day for those who reviewed it as bad, or the people who reviewed it as good just had a really good time, I know I am not making total sense here but I know people who reviewed games as really good,best of the best, and when I played it, it was horrible. They got their taste, in my opinion the game looks good, what do you think of the game honestly, I bet you played it already.

It looks like a great game in my opinion, @Erixsan those people who sometimes reviews games tend to base the review itself on their experience, just like how I like certain games maybe you will hate it, it just goes with the taste of the person, who knows they maybe were having a rough day for those who reviewed it as bad, or the people who reviewed it as good just had a really good time, I know I am not making total sense here but I know people who reviewed games as really good,best of the best, and when I played it, it was horrible. They got their taste, in my opinion the game looks good, what do you think of the game honestly, I bet you played it already.

I agree. The most average note from players is 8 :p

I agree. The most average note from players is 8 :p

As @Marc once told me (I appreciate the advice greatly) "Another man's trash can be another man's gold" (not sure if I sentenced that correct) so it could be crappy for them but awesome for you, and the average score is 8 so the game looks great

Sonic Lost World Launch Trailer:

Sonic Lost World Launch Trailer:

The Wii U version looks awesome with locked 60fps at 1080p... But I will be playing the 3DS version :p
That means 30fps...

PS: I'm still downloading it T_T

Reactions: Reece
The Wii U version looks awesome with locked 60fps at 1080p... But I will be playing the 3DS version :p
That means 30fps...

PS: I'm still downloading it T_T
Yay, your downloading it :D.

Yeah I will play the 3ds version t since I don't have a Wii U :(

Like in the review I did, 3DS version it's really good but really hard.

I saw some gameplay of the Wii U version... Don't but it, it's really bad.

Like in the review I did, 3DS version it's really good but really hard.

I saw some gameplay of the Wii U version... Don't but it, it's really bad.
Do you mean "Don't buy it,it's really bad", the 3DS version version looks great and the Wii U version also, I haven't read any reviews or search at any game play of the game so I don't really know if its that bad, it looks great in my opinion, I never really knew that the two games was totally different.

Do you mean "Don't buy it,it's really bad", the 3DS version version looks great and the Wii U version also, I haven't read any reviews or search at any game play of the game so I don't really know if its that bad, it looks great in my opinion, I never really knew that the two games was totally different.

I recommend buying the 3DS version, but I don't with the Wii U version.

I saw some gameplay from Paradaxe0 and Melpontro (they're also Sonic hardcore fans and speed runers) and I saw the Wii U version is slow, more slow than Sonic Adventure or the original Sonic Adventure.

About the different games, for example:
Sonic Colors Wii and Sonic Colors DS are different games.
Sonic Unleashed Wii/PS2 and Sonic Unleashed Xbox360/PS3 are different games.

I was wishing the Wii U version too, but:

Sonic game are about fast levels with some difficulty, and you need to learn every level to be close to perfection.
The Wii U version is just a normal platform.

What I mean, if you have money for one version of the game, you should buy 3DS one.
Also, 3DS have online and Wii U don't.

I wish I mistaken :p

I recommend buying the 3DS version, but I don't with the Wii U version.

I saw some gameplay from Paradaxe0 and Melpontro (they're also Sonic hardcore fans and speed runers) and I saw the Wii U version is slow, more slow than Sonic Adventure or the original Sonic Adventure.

About the different games, for example:
Sonic Colors Wii and Sonic Colors DS are different games.
Sonic Unleashed Wii/PS2 and Sonic Unleashed Xbox360/PS3 are different games.

I was wishing the Wii U version too, but:

Sonic game are about fast levels with some difficulty, and you need to learn every level to be close to perfection.
The Wii U version is just a normal platform.

What I mean, if you have money for one version of the game, you should buy 3DS one.
Also, 3DS have online and Wii U don't.

I wish I mistaken :p
Well I was planning to buy the 3DS version anyways, I can't really play Sonic on the big screen it, doesn't feel the same as the handheld ones, maybe that's why, but the Wii U version doesn't look like it have better exclusives than the 3DS, so your right.

I got this game on wii u its so fun in the game the wisps come back and theres new wisps too but for sonic to run fast you gotta hold zr :/

I got this game on wii u its so fun in the game the wisps come back and theres new wisps too but for sonic to run fast you gotta hold zr :/

So the game isn't that bad as people says?

I don't know if you know Melpontro, for example...

I'm enjoying Lost World on the Wii U, but I find the game difficult more than anything else. The thing is with Lost World is that it's such a departure from the boost-to-win formula of the previous three entries in the main series that playing this makes it a lot harder to pick up and play with ease.

On top of that, this game doesn't give you NEARLY enough lives...

Reactions: Reece
I'm enjoying Lost World on the Wii U, but I find the game difficult more than anything else. The thing is with Lost World is that it's such a departure from the boost-to-win formula of the previous three entries in the main series that playing this makes it a lot harder to pick up and play with ease.

On top of that, this game doesn't give you NEARLY enough lives...

Well, the Wii U version is a lot more easier than the 3DS for everyone (don't have that version).

Wait, the Wii U version is the easier one?!

I just tried out the 3DS demo for Sonic Lost World, and I have to say it looks really good. The only thing I don't particularly like is the blurry second cutscene, but it probably doesn't matter that much

I'd give it like an 8/10. There's awesome levels, okayish levels, and bad ones. I also would have liked it more if they added more of a story to the game. Sonic games aren't known for amazing stories, but in terms of modern games they're usually more deep tham Sonic Colors and Lost World.

I thought the Wii U version was good,while the 3DS version was just fine.They try to be something different for Sonic standards,and while there are some issues with the gameplay and some design choices,I would still say both are decent enough platformers. :thumbsup:

Back