Sonic mania on switch

• Thread starter freezebot
  • Start date
freezebot

freezebot

PineappleDoggo <3
Towns Folk
So basically sonic mania is like a classic sonic fans dream. Its like a old sonic game like sonic the hedgehog 1 got remade with new levels, new music and a new style and better graphics. The thing I like about sonic mania is how They let FANS work with devs to make this game since as they say *the fans are always right*. And the good thing about it being on switch is that you automatically have a time attack mode to play with a friend. The only thing that I dislike is this glitch that sometimes lets you load sonic mania and most of the time doesnt. So if you have any opinions of sonic mani being on switch then comment down below

Finally, a Sonic game I would play. (Unusual because Sega hasn't made a good sonic game in years. And look at where it's been.) Switch seems right for it. You can play it on the go, or at home.

Yup

Sonic Mania does look cool growing up playing Sonic the HedgeHog in Sonic Mega Collection was fun idk about this game it might be better hopefully Sonic Mania dosen't have water levels because they were the worst:( I would always die 24/7 in them and couldn't beat the game. The music was good too and I can't wait to hear the new music they made and hopefully Sonic Mania brings back many Sonic fans back so they could buy the Nintendo Switch.

So far I have heard nothing but really good things about this game and the hubby is really wanting it. It's to bad that the PC version is a bit delayed tho but if they can make it work with out and problems then having to wait a small amount of time for it isn't so bad.
I've seen how the game looks from watching people play some of it on youtube as well and I have to say that it really lives up to the old game style . It 's really clear and colorful , has really nice music and it seems they've put a lot of heart into the game. It's really good to see that we finally get a good sonic game after a long while.

It is by far the my most anticipated Sonic game, and I have to say it is the best I have played recently. I played a bunch of Sonic games, some of the ones that are on the wii u and the nintendo 3ds and at least to me, they are not fun to play. this one, on the other hand, looks and plays really good. The music is fantastic, sometimes I just stop running around just to listen to the music. It is like a perfect addition to the switch library and it is great to play it on the go.

i have played a lot of this game since it came out, definitely one of my favorites, as a sonic fan i have been waiting for this for a long time, honestly i wouldn't mind if sega did one or two "classic sonic" games in between releases of the main line ones, music is good brought me back to my childhood while still feeling new, level design complements well sonic's speed for the most part, though the usual camera problem with sonic and some things being hard to tell and react properly is still there, but even then it wasn't as bad, still felt like i was in control and there weren't that many cheap traps, over all it is a great experience, a game i would recommend without a doubt.

I have played this game over twenty times and it is amazing, with how much fun the gameplay is, with all the references it makes, and the gameplay is some of the best in the Sonic series it is probably my favorite Sonic game

I really want this game! It looks just like the original Sonic, but with a new story. And all I can say to that is, SIGN ME UP! The fact that it's portable thanks to the Switch is mind boggling as well! I think I'm gonna have to save up some money for this game. Because to me, it looks worth it!

Back