sonic model version comparison:which one is better?

• Thread starter draft
  • Start date
draft

draft

one of a lot of ture gamers :D
Towns Folk
we all know about sonic boom version of sonic and the normal version of sonic like from sonic 006.and of course,we have thoughts about this type of thing.sonic boom sonic version?sega messed up the sonic series completely.original sonic?they should have sticked with this one. it's not even the models,it's in general.yes,i agree that the storyline is ok,but just in general...i want to hear your thoughts,so post,and as always,thank you and have fun!

500px-Sonic_the_Hedgehog_Sonic_Boom.png
vs
20120211101036!06_sonic002.png

Sonic normal is better than sonic boom. In my opinion.
20120211101036!06_sonic002.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like normal Sonic, Sonic in Sonic Boom looks...kinda weird maybe it's his spikes but I just don't like how he looks.

And I know this kinda off topic but I hate how Knuckles looks too in Sonic Boom he's too big, I have the Sonic Boom theme on my 3DS XL and when I see him I shudder. I liked the thought of a small Knuckles with a short temper and who's strong.

Maybe with Sonic they were trying to mimic Nintendo with how the character looks slightly different with each game like Link in the Zelda series...I don't know. But Sonic should've have changed.

In my opinion, the original looks better, the one from sonic boom looks like he is shedding skin ;-;, it looks kinda gross... He also looks like he was in a street fight, because of the amount of bandages on him :/ but on the bright side, he DOES look kinda cool ( that probably made no sense :p)

I like his design in Sonic Lost World. Normal sonic because the other variations just look way different and don't suit his style. xD

it's a pretty new game as well, so graphic-wise he has improved in appearance.

Definitely the normal Sonic, like in Sonic 06 or Sonic Adventure 2 Battle.

Normal sonic. That boom model looks like the result of dev's trying to come up with a "Cool and edgey" sonic. Or maybe they were frustrated with their lives being wasted on such a crap game that they started beating up sonic, and the bandages are just to help the wounds. I like the latter version

Back