Sonic Rush or Rush Adventure? (DS)

• Thread starter Slayerpon Tatsu
  • Start date
Slayerpon Tatsu

Slayerpon Tatsu

The Nopon King of EXP and Hater of Ignorance
Banned User
Which one did you prefer more? I personally liked Rush a bit more for the not as tedious task, and I found the levels more enjoyable with better music quality.

I had never played Rush Adventures. I have played Rush. And boy, that is one Sonic game I will never pick up ever again. I got so angry at it, I tried to cut it in two with scissors before. I still cannot get the last Chaos Emerald in all the times I attempted it. Not as easy as getting the Emeralds in Sonic Generations.

Sonic Rush for me!I did play both Rush and Rush Adventure,and while I do find Rush Adventure to be a good Sonic game still,the less said about them watebike face-offs with Jonnhy for Chaos Emeralds the better. :p
Sonic Rush is certainly my favorite portable Sonic game,and I remember getting it alongside my second DS,so it holds a special place for me perspectively.I'm pretty much familiar with a lot of the main aspects from this game,including the levels,bosses and soundtrack,which are all great components all around here,and I think I may have completed this game 3 or 5 times already,so that should explain why I remember a lot of this game to this day.To put it short,this game is awesome. :D

One game has Cream, and another has Marine . . . I still stick with my favorite! No one can replace her, not even Sticks!

Back