Sony and Nintendo advertising from... XBOX?

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
This marketing is pretty interesting...
This time they also add Sony exclusive games to the list, and you can see it below:

https://twitter.com/Xbox/status/475701269374328833

The total of consoles with their games comes from are:
Sony PlayStation 3
Nintendo SNES
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS
Nintendo GameCube
Nintendo Wii
SEGA Saturn
Xbox
Xbox 360
Atari

Crazy right?
x.jpg

They just bein cocky about their E3 conference.

Reactions: ErixSan
They just bein cocky about their E3 conference.

It looks like... But it their actual state, advertising others can be seeing as a temporal solution from the users' disguise in comparison with the PlayStation 4 but...

Now that people knows the Xbox One won't have exclusives (because they will become for PC later), it's less powerful than PlayStation 4 (same 3rd party support) and well, their hard relation with indies about game releases...

I think they need to work in their marketing in different ways...

It's like Nintendo... they still having a eShop with a really bad organization for both consoles and a slow releases of games, even for those that should be easy like Virtual Console games.

I could help but laugh. They advertised Sega, Sony, Nintendo and... Atari :rotfl: ?
I think that Microsoft is preparing something at their E3 conference....

Well that was certainly nice of them. First Nintendo, now the others, including Nintendo again? This is getting a bit ridiculous! xD

Hmm. What's the point in this? Is Microsoft going to mock Nintendo afterwards with a game from Rare? I can't tell if this is a good thing, or a bad one. Or maybe it's like they all want people's money by saying you can have all these games.

Reactions: Mikaya
Back