#Sora4Smash

• Thread starter Nextgen1
  • Start date
Nextgen1

Nextgen1

Nintendo 3DS Addict
Towns Folk
What do you guys feel about Sora from Kingdom Hearts being in the smash games? I think he would be a good addition as well with fair moveset and a final smash, he can go Final Sora.

Sora is a good character and I could see him in ssb4 but honestly I can't see how he would fit in. He looks different from the other cartoon characters, and not a whole lot of people would vote for him in the ssb4 ballot :p

Reactions: Magik
I personally think that he would fit in quite well :D I think that it would be really cool for Sora to be in the Smash roster because there are many people , Kingdom Hearts fans , that would vote so there are the chances that he may come . You never know :p

Hopefully! He would be an awesome addition!!!

Well, Kingdom Hearts is owned by the rights of Disney and Disney would probably not let a character be in a game like Smash. In fact, probably never another game at all.

Plus, Sora is kinda dumb to be honest..... No offense

Well, one could argue Bowser's kinda dumb too, or Captain Falcon, or King Dedede. And Sora was a kid for the first game, god knows he couldn't have gotten an education whilst asleep in that flower for a year. It sucks if Disney does not allow him to become a part of the Smash franchise, but here's to hoping.

Back