Sorry ErixSan... But I Do Believe A Super Smash Brothers With 3D Stages Would More Than Trump GTA-V!

• Thread starter wiiboy
  • Start date
wiiboy

wiiboy

AC:NL - The Villager
Towns Folk
Now let see... how would Sakurai accomplish this? I know, eg. Twilight princess Stage: In the midst of battle (offline splitscreen/online fullscreen) everyone has Link's village, hyrule field and finally up to kakariko at their disposal, Mario walks into "Barnes Bomb Shop" and purchases the "maximum size bag" of Link's famous blue bombs, a whole set of'em to use in his arsenal, plus, because this IS smash bros afterall, everyone can throw these at a much further & faster rate than the original in T.P.

Thing is, because these bombs are much bigger than the good ol "bob-omb!", it won't throw "super far" as apposed to our buddy in the "items list", which at the flick of the joystick "forward" quickly followed by "A"/Smash Attack" would throw almost uncontrollably swift! & super far! but with enough precision to gather a sweeeet KO! >;D

However, because these large Kakariko Bombs don't throw too far and is much heftier, they're much more precise when evasive action is taken, also it packs a much bigger punch! As opposed to "bob-omb" who's impact is dependent on how hard you throw at your opponent, either way both sending you !sky high! to your demise!! (well that depends on your percentage "%" lol)

So you see, with 2 or 3 stages to represent for each char, with this much complexity/detail in every world, finding or purchasing items through coins randomly appearing scattered in each brawl and being allowed to perform the same activities as each individual char did in their own games, i'd say this is quite a victory for the Smash Bros franchise over GTA! :D

Not even in Nintendo's wet dreams could they hope to come out with a game or series to surpass the GTA series in the same amount of time it does.

Simply No! No matter how much I hate the GTA series but I have no doubt that it's one of the top game series ever. No game can beat the GTA V hype.

Sorry, but it's impossible to beat GTA V.

Also, like @dilawer said, no game can beat GTA V hype...
Kingdoms Heart 3 can't beat GTA V hype,
Metal Gear V can't beat GTA V hype...

Also it's the first game with have three different playable characters, the biggest map of the game (3 times bigger than San Andreas) and also extreme graphics for a sandbox game on a PS3 and Xbox 360 game.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl got a 9.5 on IGN (and that game had a lot of hype) and GTA V, one day before it's release, got a 10.

But Nintendo can beat the hype of GTA V? Yes, what it can be? A pokémon MMORPG.

I really don't think SSB WiiU/3DS will beat GTA V.

I agree with this, haha.

I think it's sad that a series like Grand Theft Auto is as popular as it is. It's not because I'm one of those ignorant-paranoid jerks who say that because you play a criminal in the game it'll make you a criminal in real life. It's because of how well-received the games always get even though in my opinion they're almost always mediocre. Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories were all right in my opinion and I actually liked GTA III enough to beat it, but overall I thought most of the games, especially Vice City and Chinatown Wars, are pathetic.
GTA V will be more successful than SSB obviously. As for which game trumps the other in quality, you guys can debate on that.

Also it's the first game with have three different playable characters, the biggest map of the game (3 times bigger than San Andreas) and also extreme graphics for a sandbox game on a PS3 and Xbox 360 game.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl got a 9.5 on IGN (and that game had a lot of hype) and GTA V, one day before it's release, got a 10.

I didn't necessarily mean "hype" or a an IGN score of "10" but once both games are put to the test head to head (along with my smashing illustration up there ^ of course) then I'd say GTA's "hype" would become all null & void really.

I agree with this though lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't necessarily mean "hype" or a an IGN score of "10" but once both games are put to the test head to head (along with my smashing illustration up there ^ of course) then I'd say GTA's "hype" would become all null & void really.

Well, the first reason SSBB won't win GTA V is that GTA V isn't for Wii U :D

Last edited:
Well, the first reason SSBB won't win GTA V is that GTA V isn't for Wii U :D
Next Gen Versions are still to be announced, they could suddenly support Wii U as such. :D

Next Gen Versions are still to be announced, they could suddenly support Wii U as such. :D

Well, knowing Rockstart, this "new generation" will be PS4, Xbox One and PC version, but I think they will released next year.

Well, knowing Rockstart, this "new generation" will be PS4, Xbox One and PC version, but I think they will released next year.
but they never outrightly said "GTA-V won't be coming to Wii U", just wait and see.

Uhg, GTA 5. It was just released and all the kids in my school are talking about it. It's kind of annoying.

IGN game the zelda wind waker HD a 9.8. so that's pretty close. And I think KH 3 hype could come close to GTA V.

IGN game the zelda wind waker HD a 9.8. so that's pretty close. And I think KH 3 hype could come close to GTA V.

That's true, but Square-Enix made one error: Too much games before the sequel.

Reactions: wiiboy
Back