Soul Hackers and Etrian Odyssey IV Price Drops

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan and Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers are now available for $29.99 US via eShop (North America). The price cuts are permanent, ;)

Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi also received a price cut. The game is now available for $24.99.

tzp8b4hEzD02f8FYTNq4jTLRLTFcYP7S.jpg
F1JHmDaNfTqrGLLekZ8Dikcfyx7LuHDv.jpg
krdmUkMVXeDvucMkwIHhvpGqp-bn66_p.jpg

Is anyone thinking about picking up any of these games?

I'm interested on the third one: Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi

Well, it's a good game? I can't found reviews...

I'm interested on the third one: Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi

Well, it's a good game? I can't found reviews...
According to Nintendo.com, it was released on September 19th, 2013 (eShop). I don't think it's a popular game on the eShop with sales, hence the price cut so early in the game.

By the way, it's an otome / visual novel based on the Hakuoki series:

To answer your question about if it's a good game.. Well, I couldn't find any gameplay footage on YouTube and I don't own the game. Plus, I could not find a review for the game..

Reactions: ErixSan
I absolutely love games like Etrian Odyssey IV. I wasn't able to buy it when it was on sale for $30 before, but I tried the demo and really loved it. It's great that the price is dropped permanently.

According to Nintendo.com, it was released on September 19th, 2013 (eShop). I don't think it's a popular game on the eShop with sales, hence the price cut so early in the game.

By the way, it's an otome / visual novel based on the Hakuoki series:

To answer your question about if it's a good game.. Well, I couldn't find any gameplay footage on YouTube and I don't own the game. Plus, I could not find a review for the game..

Thanks. I think I will skip that game.

I tried Etrian Odyssey That game sucked big time. I mean it was a first -person RPG!! I hate FP-RPGS!!! Dx

I already have Etrian Odyssey, and I've never even heard of the other ones.

Woo!! I have the etrian odyssey demo and I really like it, so since the prices went down a bit I might pick it up

Back