South Park Anyone...?

• Thread starter BonnetteForever
  • Start date
BonnetteForever

BonnetteForever

The Derp Lord
Towns Folk
So I know this is a old TV cartoon, but me and my friend just played Stick of Truth and watched the movie so I was wondering does anyone even watch this?

I used to a bit too politically correct and be against South Park, but since a year or so my brother and I often watch it when it's on TV on Saturday nights and I actually kinda like it :facepalm: As long as an episode isn't too PG18 I can handle it, and I really love the shade it throws on society :p It's not a show that I plan on watching every episode of, but I like the random Saturday episodes, especially when Butters is in it :D
tumblr_ltm0hjJJ3v1r4gei2o1_400.gif

:love:
Plus, since I've started watching South Park I started to appreciate pretty animation more :rolleyes:
South Park will never beat Rick and Morty though :bag:

South Park will never beat Rick and Morty though :bag:
That cannot be more true :p

South park is a very good show though. I've loved it for a couple of years now and I don't think I've found an episode I dislike :p
The game is also just as good, I enjoy just walking around finding all the refrences to past episodes I can! I cannot wait until the new one, it looks to be even better!

Also:
So I know this is a old TV cartoon
Old cartoon? :p How'd ya mean? Sure, it started in 1997 but the last episode of season 19 (the latest one) ended on December 9th last year. So it might have been running for a while but I wouldn't call it an old cartoon! :p

Reactions: Moon Rain
Back