• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
This is my subscription based shoutbox! If you decide to join, you will get exclusive access to coupons for shops all over NintenPedia! You may also get exclusive offers first, before being published to NintenPedia. It's simple to join, it will be 30 pc a month (1 pc a day, however, you only pay at the end of the month)

SPECIAL OFFER: NEW MEMBERS (ONLY NEW MEMBERS) WILL GET AN EXCLUSIVE COUPON UPON REGISTERING. ONCE REGISTERED, @ ME AND SAY NEW MEMBER

The password for Special Deals-Members Only shoutbox: (will count as the first month's payment)

[CHARGE=30]iamamember[/CHARGE]

Shop owners, if you would like to register to send promo codes for Members of this special deals club, you can register here: (shop owners do not need to pay to get in)

iownashop

ONCE REGISTERED AS A SHOP, PLEASE PROVIDE LINK TO YOUR SHOP IN THE SHOUTBOX FOR US TO CHECK.
(just to make sure you are an actual shop)

List of Shops registered so far:
NintenPedia Writing Shop 2.0 (I do own part of this shop, and thus i do not pay myself to register)

Partners/Moderators:

If any inquiries pop up, please @ me in the shoutbox. Do not spam in this shoutbox either, as it will end up in an immediate banning of your membership. Further rules will later be discussed in the shoutbox, and reminders will pop up every now and then. If I do not respond, I may be busy, and in that case, @ another Moderator. Refunds will not be available unless you have a legit reason. Please describe your reason to refund, and if the reason is legit, you will be refunded. You may cancel your subscription, however, if you would like to re-enter you must PM me or another Moderator, and will have to pay 30 pc every month again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dark Link, Jisenku and AricAttack
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back