Special Demo MH4U

• Thread starter EstebanTill2
  • Start date
EstebanTill2

EstebanTill2

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Hello Fellow hunters, today I bring you a piece of news that left me thirsty of more and more and it is that Nintendo is distributing a special demo for the upcoming title Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. As far as I know, this demo is available in Europe, no news about America (unfortunately for me) but anywaw here is a video showcasing a 42 minute long gameplay, hope you enjoy it

http://www.nintenderos.com/2015/01/...a-demo-especial-de-monster-hunter-4-ultimate/

Reactions: Lexi.D
Oh gosh! a special demo! I want to get in oh please ;___; I hope it makes it to NA as well, and that it will as easy to get as the Smash or Pokémon ones... I'm happy that Nintendo does more of these...

Reactions: EstebanTill2
Hello Fellow hunters, today I bring you a piece of news that left me thirsty of more and more and it is that Nintendo is distributing a special demo for the upcoming title Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate. As far as I know, this demo is available in Europe, no news about America (unfortunately for me) but anywaw here is a video showcasing a 42 minute long gameplay, hope you enjoy it

http://www.nintenderos.com/2015/01/...a-demo-especial-de-monster-hunter-4-ultimate/

Sorry, I don't think I'm good enough in Spanish to read this...
And I doubt I'll get it, since like most of the specials distributions in France, you have to move to Paris (thumbs down to Ninty for this. I live 400km away from it, and I hate how they restrict your experience if you don't live there), and if you consider what happened lately there (Just check the news and you'll get it)...

Sorry, I don't think I'm good enough in Spanish to read this...
And I doubt I'll get it, since like most of the specials distributions in France, you have to move to Paris (thumbs down to Ninty for this. I live 400km away from it, and I hate how they restrict your experience if you don't live there), and if you consider what happened lately there (Just check the news and you'll get it)...

If it makes you feel better I am in Latin America or South America, so imagine how further I am than you, I mean, this could be just a giveaway to those people who are in charge of making reviews and some gameplays. Anyway I agree with you about those restrictions, it should be available for everyone. I am still wanting and waiting to have a Monster Hunter 4 ultimate demo someday..

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Aw wish the US had the demo too :(

If it is special then does that mean there will be released codes of the special demo with unlimited tries and then later on they will put a demo in the e shop with tries like for the ORAS one.I'm sure it will come to NA though!

Hope so too bro!

If the MH3U demo was a sign of anything, they'll release a full demo. The online function isn't working, yet, which may be why we don't have it already.

I come with more news, apparently the demo version is being distributed in Europe, and it is a matter of time that those demos arrive at the eshop (hope so). Anyway, it is not that easy to get a demo, in order to do that, you have to attend an envent of some sort to get it. Rumours still tell the New Nintendo 3ds console bundled with Monster hunter 4 ultimate to be released next February. Unfortunately to me, there is nothing about America.

Here is the source I took the information from.

Might wanna add that link ;) But yeah, I heard that London and Paris got special demos, too.

Hi people it's me again, I am trying to get a code for an American console, unfortunately I haven't been able to get one, so if there is someone who still has a spare code to share Iwould really appreciate that you send it to my inbox. Thanks

Back