Special Halloween gear for free

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
So, recently, Nintendo announced that Splatoween was coming up, which is a special Halloween event for Splatoon 2. What you may not know is that to celebrate, they’re giving away free gear! If you go to the News section of your Nintendo Switch, there should now be an article explaining what Splatoween is, and a button. Click the button, and it’ll launch the game, giving you four items as well!

The items are as follows:
Kyonshi Hat
Li’l Devil Horns
Hockey Mask
Anglerfish Mask

Be sure to hurry and get this special gear before the article disappears!

Reactions: Marc and AricAttack
So, recently, Nintendo announced that Splatoween was coming up, which is a special Halloween event for Splatoon 2. What you may not know is that to celebrate, they’re giving away free gear! If you go to the News section of your Nintendo Switch, there should now be an article explaining what Splatoween is, and a button. Click the button, and it’ll launch the game, giving you four items as well!

The items are as follows:
Kyonshi Hat
Li’l Devil Horns
Hockey Mask
Anglerfish Mask

Be sure to hurry and get this special gear before the article disappears!
Ive never seen a article disappear... just becomes a bit harder to find.

Ive never seen a article disappear... just becomes a bit harder to find.
I've heard that you need to update the game to see it if it doesn't appear.

I've heard that you need to update the game to see it if it doesn't appear.
I mean after you’ve seen the article allready.

The hat and horns are so adorable! Not sure about the hockey and fish mask, though (They're unique, that's for sure)!

I like chinese/japanese themed clothing, The design is nice and written language on the thing that hangs from the hat (I have no idea what it's called, Oof) is interesting.

I wonder if these articles of clothing can be kept, Even after Halloween - It might just be a temporary thing.

The hat and horns are so adorable! Not sure about the hockey and fish mask, though (They're unique, that's for sure)!

I like chinese/japanese themed clothing, The design is nice and written language on the thing that hangs from the hat (I have no idea what it's called, Oof) is interesting.

I wonder if these articles of clothing can be kept, Even after Halloween - It might just be a temporary thing.
I believe the gear is permanent to your collection, however, I could be wrong. Every News article I’ve gotten gear form let’s me keep it, so I’m assuming it’s the same for this too.

Back