Spellbreak

• Thread starter Mizunil
  • Start date
Mizunil

Mizunil

Born at a young age
Towns Folk
Spellbreak is another free to play battle royale game on the Switch!

Just wondering if anyone plays Spellbreak, because I'm actually enjoying it more then I thought
I think its because it's less intense and in general easier to learn then other Battle Royales because this game uses Magic gauntlets which are more recognizable, rather then the various types of guns. Maybe I just put more time into this but its not that bad if you're a Battle Royale fan. There is so much potential with the magic feature and graphics so I am kinda sad it only has PvP options, but who knows if that'll change one day?

I saw this the day it came out but i didnt download it. I read online that it was a bit more difficult than a normal battle royale due to all the spells and stuff. I guess i'll try it out sometime this week.

Reactions: Mizunil
I read online that it was a bit more difficult than a normal battle royale due to all the spells and stuff
How different is it from games with a bunch of guns?

How different is it from games with a bunch of guns?
I haven't played it so i cant really give much of a judgement. But from the review i read, its not as easy as the typical battle royale where you loot and gun. There are 6 elemental stuff you can use and you can combine them for unique results which will help you in different situations. It seems fun but it will take a while to get used to i guess.

Just tried it out now...not really a big fan of these battle royale types of games but this one's pretty cool i guess. I agree with Deepak, the whole element combination mechanic really sets it apart from others. In the match I finished just now there was a team where one would just keep hurling big rocks while the other two hit it with fireballs. Turns out, it makes the rock into a huge meteor O___O

Reactions: Jisenku, Mizunil and Deepak
It can get more complex if you try and take in all the elemental combos. But I’ve just been aiming and spamming whatever weapons I have lol, once you start it doesn’t actually seem like there’s too many combos.

Back