PS Spider-Man

• Thread starter MidnitJess
  • Start date
MidnitJess

MidnitJess

MemeGoddess
Towns Folk
Hi guys! This would be my first forum. I pre-ordered Spider-Man since Feb 28. So, it was a lonnnnng wait for me to get to play it. It was released yesterday and everyone on social media has been hyped about it.

So far for me, its hard to get used to the controls since I mostly play Nintendo and don't use my PS4 much unless I want to play Destiny 2 or OverWatch. xD

So, has anyone brought it?
What are your thoughts?
If you don't own it or not interested in the game, still comment your opinion. Its appreciated! :):thumbsup:

Overall, have a wonderful day. :n-wave::pepe2:

I played it last insomnia gaming festival, got a chance to play it before the show opened for the day so I got the timer on the demo turned off ^^

But daaaaaaang I had SO much fun on it (Until I swung through a building and crashed the demo :hilarious:) the controls where slightly difficult at first, but I slowly got used to it. The fighting felt so fluid and had some weight behind it. I really wish I had a PS4 so I could fully play it, but ah well. I've never really been that interested in superhero games or superheroes in general (par deadpool ofc :p) but this game just was amazing to play.

Reactions: AricAttack and MidnitJess
This game just looks amazing. I love that it isn’t based on a movie so they have so many options for abilities and plot.

Reactions: MidnitJess
Back