Ultimate Spirit board& world of light: fights to never attempt spiritless

• Thread starter Kadaj
  • Start date
Kadaj

Kadaj

The Masochistic Hardcore Player XP
Towns Folk
I dont really struggle on these modes anymore since i have a couple good mains and now using sephiroth as a new one, but having played spirit battles as thoroughly as i have,ni have attempted many fights spiritless just to increase the loot, and there are many you can cheese with certain specials or grabbing tactics, BUT--there are also some i absolutely advise against going completely unequipped. They will either OHKO you or just do too much damage altogether easily killing even a moderately skilled person in a matter of seconds (especially any super armored or large people). Super armor is one easily obvious enemy when doing these battles spiritless since youre forced to resort to grab spamming since tils, specials and air spikes will not cheese these ones ever. Grabbing is the only way to stun any super armor AI. Unless you do a ridiculous amount of damage in minimal hits these are some of the worst to fight spiritless. There are others with deadly conditions as well, i will list some battles i would legitimately warn someone not to attempt spiritless (these ones are even hard spiritless on easy and on very easy they can still be annoying for other reasons as well)

#1: Dragaux warning this spirit is extremely rare. Ive only seen it once on the spirit board, and luckily i got him on the first try as i never saw him on the board even after 2 months more of gameplay. The ground is fire (if i remember right), and theres a bulky as heck incineroar that is down near immortal. He is big, has super armor, and worst of all this is a stamina fight. The meanest combinations of conditions possible. NEVER, and i do mean never, attempt this with no spirits. You will die before you even get a modest amount of air attacks in almost guaranteed

#2: giga mac of death as most of us know, little mac is one of most easily disadvantaged characters in the game with very poor recovery, weak aerials and specials that are just too easy to avoid or counter. But this monstrosity just cant accept this; i attempted giga mac spiritless and unless youre playing on very easy difficulty you will die in stantly if he hits you with almost any attack. Smash attacks are certain death here and once again its a dang stamina fight (my least favorite rule overall...). If you can beat him without getting hit then congratulations, because yet again this monster has super armor! Original right? Yeah, this wasnt overused at all... no way...

#3: Not-so Baby Bowser as cute as this little guy might have looked in the yoshi's island games, he mustve gotten a lot stronger since his battle against yoshi, because this sucker hits really, really hard. The first target is easy, its the second one that killed me idk how many times but a lot. The ground is all fire, and the second bowser has super armor and is big! Shocking right? Oh yeah, and its also another stamina battle! Yay Nintendo. This combo is horribly broken and so overused its really not funny anymore... too many 4* spirit battles that did this. Really sucks that you get forced to only do down air attacks and grabs since the super armored bowser is very dangerous to attack head onthe way we normally do when we play... and he can kill you in as little as 2 or 3 hits even with a max level legend spirit. This is one of the most broken, unfair spirit fights in the game. If taking too much damage wasnt an issue, it takes forever to lower his stamina to red its honestly crazy

These spirits killed me most when i was doing either spirit board or world of light except dragaux who i legitimately lucked out on, i was red numbers when he died and that was the first i had even seen him on spirit board. Giga mac and baby bowser were just too flat out ultra buffed and thats why they killed as much as they did. Dragaux is worse though despite being a 3* and if youve tried him you probably know why

Reactions: Deepak
Back