Splat Tim, Better than Splatoon?

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
VirtulJordan

VirtulJordan

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
20228569_1425209787562849_8359832365675091382_n.jpg We can all agree Splatoon was a decent game, but we all know Nintendo only wished Splatoon was as good as Splat Tim. Splat Tim is a game series for the WiiU having multiple sequels such as Splat Tim 2, Splat Tim Jafars Return, Splat Tim vs Superman, Splat Tim in Space, and of course Splat Tim X, the dark and gritty reboot.

As if you need to ask as everyone knows who Splat Tim is, but just in case you need a refresher, Splat Tim is the main protagonist of the Splat Tim series, and he is the main playable character throughout most of it. He is the only Inkling capable of wielding the legendary weapon known as "The Pistol" A deathspewing murdermaker of unspeakable power.

Splat Tim was just an ordinary Inkling until the Inkocolypse, an event that had a devastating impact on the world, causing Tim to devolve into an Ink Person, an Inkling that has been deformed and can no longer turn into a squid. Him, along with Cuddlefish, made a safe haven for the mutated Inklings. One day while scavaging for supplies, Splat Tim got attacked by an Inkling Marauder. He happens to find a pistol laying around just in time, and he fires it at the marauder, exploding her in 1 shot. As it turns out the Pistol was the legendary deathmaker, showing that Splat Tim was, in fact, the chosen one.

The first game revolved around Splat Tim and Cuddle Fish trying to help restore the world. And while it was a massive fan success, selling over 10 billion copies and single handily saved the WiiU, Critiques gave the game mixed reviews for its gore and strong sexual content. Splat Tim 2 was a much different game as it revolved around Splat Tim fighting against his rival, Vladimir Putin, Leader of the Soviet union. Putin would come back in many sequels, even one where he and Splat Tim must put aside their differences and work together to stop an alien invasion. And in Splat Time 3 Splat Tim proves himself as a capable leader, and for the first time in the series, he proves he is capable of making up his own objectives.

Here is a bit of trivia on the series. It wasn't until Splat Tim 4 that that Splat Tim actual began to speak, up until then he only spoke in grunts. Splat Tim was an Asexual character, but later games Retcon this to Bisexual. Splat Tim is also extremely handsome, and yes, that is canon to the game's lore.

So after reading all of that, what do you think? If you haven't already, do you plan on picking up Splat Tim for the WiiU? Also, do you believe Nintendo should be sued and torn down as a company for copying the idea of Splat Tim? (Also if you couldn't tell, this is a comedic post. Splat Tim doesn't actually exist, this is just for fun.)

Is this a real thing? I mean don't get me wrong them 2 games kinda look fake.If you look at both of them Splat Tim is looking the same way.And the second one kinda looks like someone just took his body from the first and just put it on the second one and put him behind a tank.Ive never heard of this but I know you Jordan and I'm going to Assume this is real but I have doubts.

Reactions: VirtulJordan
Is this a real thing? I mean don't get me wrong them 2 games kinda look fake.If you look at both of them Splat Tim is looking the same way.And the second one kinda looks like someone just took his body from the first and just put it on the second one and put him behind a tank.Ive never heard of this but I know you Jordan and I'm going to Assume this is real but I have doubts.
Lol you just had to read the last part of that post to get your answer.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/splat-tim

Lol you just had to read the last part of that post to get your answer.
LMAO oh wow I never saw that thanks for telling me XD

Reactions: VirtulJordan
Back