Splatfest ideas?

• Thread starter Eric Cartman
  • Start date
Eric Cartman

Eric Cartman

BEWARE OF ADS
Towns Folk
I think Nintendo should make a Mario vs Sonic splatfest

Nintendo of America should hold a Splatfest that's based around the Superbowl teams. The Splatfest between the two football teams could occur a few days in advance to the actual Superbowl to propose a prediction as to which team might win. It would be really awesome if they did that! Even simply Football vs Futbol (Soccer) would be a cool Splatfest. :D

I'm shocked we didn't have a Star Wars theme splatfest. I think that would make a lot of people want to join that one. Like Jedis vs Siths. I mean Star Wars is obviously what most people are talking about right now. They would make for some very cool shirts too. I think it would be a neat idea!

Reactions: Eric Cartman and 423
A very unlikely but fun idea would be a Playstation vs Xbox Splatfest. It'd be kind of funny to have a battle like that on the Wii U, just to see how people react. It'd be much more fun to decide this way than reading angry gamer comments throwing the most bland of insults at each other.
A fun one around Valentines day would be Single vs Taken. If this were to happen, it'd be fun to see which of the Squid Sisters gets which part. Of course, a more likely Valentine's Day Splatfest would be Chocolate vs. Flowers. But either would be fun.
I still think there needs to be a Mario vs. Zelda Splatfest. It just screams "I'm a good idea everybody wants me to happen just have a Mario vs. Zelda Splatfest already!!"
For Splatoon's one year anniversary, I was thinking there could be a Callie vs. Marie Splatfest, but instead of choosing, you get assigned to a team based on how often you chose their side in all the past Splatfests. I would be on Marie's team if that were to happen: I always choose her team.

Reactions: Eric Cartman, Ethendor, 423 and 1 other person
I would pick playstation, single, chocolate, and Mario. I bet I would be on Callie's team since I've only picked Marie's side once which was Pizza. Callie's choice just catches my eye more.

Reactions: Chronal
Nintendo vs Sega could be a cool splatfest

Mario Vs Link. That would be fantastic. Both would be equally filled up. Also, I think fire vs ice would be really fantastic! That would be fairly hard to choose! Football teams would also be awesome but there are way too much teams to choose from. Or a video game like smash bros vs Mario kart 8!

Reactions: Eric Cartman
Smash 4 vs MK8 would be hard to coose

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
I say that Callie and Marie would be a good splatfest. But on a twist is that the loser has to play in a match with you. What I mean is that when u play any match instead of 4vs 4 you will be able to have Callie or Marie on a team playing with you. Another good splatfest would be Mario vs bowser. I would choose bowser because I'm evil xD.

Maybe a good one could be around the new Smash DLC (Corrin vs. Bayonetta). I'm not sure if it would work but it would be a pretty cool thing to see.

I have very simple Nintendo themed splat fest ideas if there were still Splatfests ;-;

1. Toon link vs Link

2. Daisy vs Peach

3. Kirby vs meta knight

And the last one

3ds vs Wii u

For a few random themed ones:

1. Ninetails vs Igneal (idk how to spell Igneal from Fairytail)

2. Shark boy vs Lava girl

And the last weird YouTuber one

3. NateWantsToBattle vs Amalee/Leeandlie

Reactions: 423
Even though the Splatfests have come to a wrap, Fruits vs Vegetables would be an interesting Splatfest. The color of ink on each side could be multi-colored, too: Red and Yellow for Fruit, and Green and Orange for vegetables. These colors could either alternate each round, or be present simultaneously; either or would be dope imo. :love:

Reactions: Mizunil
Back