Splatoon 2 Splatoon 2 Amiibo

• Thread starter Lancelot_Fitzroy
  • Start date
Lancelot_Fitzroy

Lancelot_Fitzroy

"Internet persona"
Towns Folk
Remember Amiibo, those little figurines sitting on your shelf, your desk, somewhere brightening your room as functioning deocration?

I wonder what kind of Amiibo is considered rare to this day. I remember Splatoon 2 back when it released. Infact I was a veteran player, I even made it to rank X on tower control (picture proof). The spark of playing adrenaline inducing battles are no more, due to being behind the online membership.
I remember back when the very first DLC for the game came out, which is the Octo Expansion DLC. It was mega hype to play as an octoling.

Anyway the current and only Splatoon 2 Amiibo I own are the octoling triple pack, the one that comes with the octoboy, octogirl and octoling.

Yeah I can dress up and pretend to be Solaire of Astora.
(Did ya'll remember there's a Solaire of Astora amiibo for darksouls?)

I don't exactly know how rare this Amiibo or Amiibo set is, I want to know what Splatoon related Amiibo other people have.

Screenshot_20201129-023101.png

Reactions: Reino, FuredeRika and Deepak
None but with my Powersaves for Amiibo I can use those if I ever wanted to. The thing is reverse engineering Amiibo is relatively easy. You just need a phone, an app, and a NFC tag. Watching someone tear down an Amiibo shows the tag just underneath the bottom and the figure is just there for looks. Sorry but I don't play Splatoon and I have bad Wifi to show for it until I can get the ethernet to reach to my room.

Back