Splatoon 2 bundle coming to Walmart in September

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm not sure why GameStop deleted its Splatoon 2 bundle page on its website, but Walmart is getting the bundle and apparently it's "exclusive" to Walmart, so I'm not sure if GameStop made an error when publishing the game.

The Splatoon 2 bundle will include :
  • The Nintendo Switch
  • A copy of Splatoon 2 (download code)
  • A carrying case
  • Neon Pink / Neon Green Joy-Con controllers
splatoon-2-bundle-656x425.jpg

It's going to be sold for $379.99 US on September 8th, 2017. These bundles are most likely going to be sold out really fast. If I don't get an opportunity to buy a Switch before September, I'm going to try to snag this one.

Anyone planning to get this?

It looks cool, and I would've wanted to get it if it had been out earlier. The games going to be a couple months old by that point. You're going to miss the splatfests and stuff. They really should've upped their production to have this deal out at the launch of Splatoon 2.

I think Nintendo should have released the bundle earlier to tie in in Splatoon 2's launch date if possible, but I guess it's better late than never. Besides, it seems that Ninty have already broke the promise when they say they won't have bundled games and all, but I think this might be to their advantage, because having bundled games is usually a good thing.

I don't know why Gamestop did that I was really looking forward to buying the Switch Splatoon Bundle with Mario Kart 8 :(,but I guess it was a error anyways I think it's alright and it's not late nor early so if you buy the game on September 8 there are still going to be people playing it since most of the Splatfest will last until next year and since the Switch is the newest console rn and has a lot of attention from players and most games haven't been released yet so it won't die like most games.

It's kind of weird that I haven't seen one switch at the wal-mart I go to but I see tons of the games. Maybe they have them put up some where. I miss the days of game systems on display in the store to be able to try it out but all I ever see on that is x box junk. I use to go there and them have a wide selection of games , music and movies. Now it's little games, little music and a lot of discount or crap movies. You would be lucky to find a few anime or some stray manga around. It's no wounder online shopping is a better thing to do when it comes to games ,music, anime, manga and some other stuff.

Back