Splatoon 2 event in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
The cat is finally out of the bag :eek:

Nintendo teasing Splatoon 2 in Animal Crossing was just a Splatoon 2 event for Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. When it goes live on Thursday at 2 AM ET, your campground will be covered in ink. Nothing shocking there~

Dm3K9aNU8AE1JIW.jpg

Dm3LAllUYAEF9Q7.jpg

@ShinyEevee I knew we weren't getting a new crossover game haha. I knew it was just going to be Splatoon 2 content in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.. but I was hoping for a Splatoon content tease in a new Animal Crossing game for the Nintendo Switch..

Oh well :whistle:

Reactions: Samster and AricAttack
The cat is finally out of the bag :eek:

Nintendo teasing Splatoon 2 in Animal Crossing was just a Splatoon 2 event for Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. When it goes live on Thursday at 2 AM ET, your campground will be covered in ink. Nothing shocking there~

Dm3K9aNU8AE1JIW.jpg

Dm3LAllUYAEF9Q7.jpg

@ShinyEevee I knew we weren't getting a new crossover game haha. I knew it was just going to be Splatoon 2 content in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.. but I was hoping for a Splatoon content tease in a new Animal Crossing game for the Nintendo Switch..

Oh well :whistle:
if only I still played pocket camp

What if they make it cross over ( technically it isn’t until they do the opposite) and add animal crossing stuff to splatoon. Btw I think they should add a new ac character thats a squid but similar to inkling squids

Lol guys our forest is covered in ink this is totally awesome and totally not making me really angry that someone literally painted all over nature. TOTALLY.

Reactions: Marc
Ha thats pretty cool. Doesn't really matter to me because I don't even play the game.

Speaking of Animal Crossing, I wonder if Animal Crossing Switch is ever going to happen.

Reactions: Samster
Ha thats pretty cool. Doesn't really matter to me because I don't even play the game.

Speaking of Animal Crossing, I wonder if Animal Crossing Switch is ever going to happen.
If it doesn’t happen at today’s Direct, I’ll be sad.

I'm pretty sure it will. I don't know why I wouldn't though... just gotta wait and see I guess

Back