Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
im auctioning splatoon 2 gear set which has:
gray FA 11 bomber
brown FA 11 bomber
red v neck limited tee
green v neck limited tee

Steps to receive the gear:
1. Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
2 .Select the account you want to use.
3.Enter the 16-character download code and download the content. 4. Launch the Splatoon 2 game.
5. Locate the box in Inkopolis Square and open the box.

how much pc?

5pc?????

Last edited:
ok. ill buy it once i have enough pc

Wait........isn't this one of the my nintendo rewards?
never mind. i dont want to buy it.

yeah its a my nintendo reward

hello I know that you posted this back in January of this year but I was wondering if I can still buy this from you? you have the code still right? if so I would like to buy this from you if you don't still have the code that's ok too I was just wondering/asking

hello I know that you posted this back in January of this year but I was wondering if I can still buy this from you? you have the code still right? if so I would like to buy this from you if you don't still have the code that's ok too I was just wondering/asking
You don't have any Play Coins tho.

I can give it to you for free! Just pm me.
I’m not 100% sure I still have it though. I might have given it to a friend. But i’ll check.

Thank you for your offer I am still new to this website how do I send a PM on here

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh sorry. New users cant send PMs. Ill pm you instead. But let me check if its still available first.

Oh man. Just checked. Its not available anymore. So sorry dude. If you need anything else from "my nintendo", dont hesitate to ask though!

Screenshot 2020-11-29 at 9.43.04 AM.png

Oh man. Just checked. Its not available anymore. So sorry dude. If you need anything else from "my nintendo", dont hesitate to ask though!

I knew it was already gone what I thought was you had already got it and you were selling your code that's what I was thinking but thank you for taking the time to help me I really appreciate the thing is I did not find out about it untill it was too late I was searching online for codes I wish they could revive it like what they did the splatoween gear recently anyways sorry for the long reply and I really appreciate your help thank you :)

Reactions: Deepak
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back