Splatoon 2 Splatoon 2 My Nintendo limited time offer

• Thread starter Lancelot_Fitzroy
  • Start date
Lancelot_Fitzroy

Lancelot_Fitzroy

"Internet persona"
Towns Folk
I remember to the very "last official Splatfest", the Final Fest, Splatocalypse. There were these two teams, Team Chaos and Team Order. I joined Team Chaos because I really liked how black and gold looked good together.
This event was mega hype because at the time, the My Nintendo website had a special exclusive offer for ordering real life splatfest T-Shirts at the time the splatfest was going to happen. Really special event, the exclusive map was based around the ending for the Octo Expansion DLC with its own stage gimmick.
I could not turn down an opportunity so I decided to go and order the shirt and it fits me perfectly. I consider this a real historical treasure because I experienced the event and the team won.

Shirt was pricey, but it's worth it as the design isn't cheaply produced where it'll start wearing down from a few couple of washes. A pretty high quality shirt and a good reminder that Team Chaos won, just to brag to people who joined Team Order lol if they even remember that far.

1607193424809.png

Proof: This is official merchandise, the shirt tag clearly says "MyNintendo" that included its logo and red background.

Reactions: Artisan, phofufury, Marc and 4 others
I never even noticed that they had special merch, looks really cool!

Reactions: FuredeRika
thats pretty cool! especially that you won. i dont know this event went under my radar, cuz i ddnt know about all of that, but i wouldnt have joined anyway cuz i dont got splatoon 2. congrats tho!

Reactions: Lancelot_Fitzroy
Oh that's super cool! Some nice collector's stuff for sure. I'm not the biggest fan of Splatoon but that is certainly something any nintendo fan would enjoy owning.

Back