Splatoon 2 Splatoon 2 splatfest fork vs spoon

• Thread starter AricAttack
  • Start date
AricAttack

AricAttack

Pittoo
Towns Folk
So there’s gonna be a new splatfest :D and it’s fork vs spoon I’m personally gonna pick fork but I know @Spoon is gonna be mad at me, so what are you guys gonna pick :D

Reactions: Marc
So there’s gonna be a new splatfest :D and it’s fork vs spoon I’m personally gonna pick fork but I know @Spoon is gonna be mad at me, so what are you guys gonna pick :D
I hate you

Reactions: Samster, Marc and AricAttack
Splatoon, please. Why did you have to make this a Splatfest theme? Oh well. I guess I’ll go with Team Spoon for the heck of it. :p

Reactions: Marc
I'm not American, But I'd go for fork just for the luls. I know most people will go for spoon because of the meme - Splatoon = Spoon. :lapras:

Most dishes are eaten using a fork (except the obvious ones like soup and ice cream). xD

I thought EU was the only region to have bad themes, but NA took the cake this time around. I think some are pretty annoyed and might not even part take part in the Splatfest at all. Now you'll know EU felt when we got the toilet roll splatfest. :p

Splatoon, please. Why did you have to make this a Splatfest theme? Oh well. I guess I’ll go with Team Spoon for the heck of it. :p
Would you be able to play this time? ;-;

I think I'm going team fork :eyes2:

Reactions: Samster
Would you be able to play this time? ;-;

I think I'm going team fork :eyes2:
Well, I might play, but the fact that I haven’t launched Splatoon 2 in 5 months might say otherwise. I’ll be terrible. ;-;

Spoon is the correct answer. You can eat almost anything with a spoon. And if you add a knife with your spoon you can eat pretty much anything.

Reactions: Mikaya
Back