Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
We don't know if it's true but we'll find out soon enough :

gIA1SsR.jpg

What do you think? :eyes:

Reactions: Mikaya and Samster
I find it hard to believe that this would be real. I can see them doing this around the holidays, but this is a lot of content. Too much content, one might say. 80+ new gear, a lot more customization for octolings and inklings, the gift system, as well as the sticker/achievement system. That's a lot of new stuff to give at once, even if you are trying to convince people to buy the switch online program. Although, Splatoon will be one of Nintendo's main punches for trying to get people to buy the switch online program, so I do think that it is a high possibility that we get a new splatoon update. Maybe the day before the program launches?

Reactions: Samster
This sounds like balogne to me but @Roxra makes a fair point that technically they are about to put this behind the online paywall, so here’s some bait if you aren’t allready hooked. If Nintendo Switch Online leads to even better games with more content, sign me up!
Still don’t think this is true, but it won’t be long till we find out!

(I really don’t think 8 ball is a good idea for a mode.)

Whoa! As @Roxra said earlier, this looks like it might be a good push for Nintendo Switch Online when it launches. However, I’m already addicted to Splatoon 2, so I’m gonna buy it anyway. Seriously tho, a gifting option? That would be the coolest thing ever! If this is true, I can’t wait to see those new Salmon Run bosses. Sure hope this is legit.

Ok, after looking at this again, i wanna rail on how fake this looks before its supposedly coming out.
First, the new weapons are all creative ideas, but that’s about it. The part that’s weird about it is that they revealed custom versions of four of the newest unique weapons. Usually there would be one or two new weapons and two custom weapons to go with them. And with all the new costoms being of ones added recently that would only make sense if this was the end of new weapons. But it wouldn’t make sense that its the end of new weapons because this person seems to think a new sub and special is actually possible. This makes the 8new weapons more suspicious as they didn’t say what the sub and specials would be.
Another problem i have is that the ranked modes are getting split. Moving clam blitz with 8 ball implies that both modes are more casual in nature, but that feels more like a opinion. Sure, maybe they just want to make two modes available at once, but 8 ball sounds like such a casual mode that I think the creator of this leak just doesn’t like clam blitz, which is not a uncommon opinion. 8 ball would also be very hard as a mode to make, as most maps would require a very large adjustment.
The only unbelievable thing in the salmon run update is the ink armor one. If it gives individual enemies ink armor i guess it would work.
The fact you must play salmon run to receive gifts is suspicious. Why?
Everything else makes sense , other than the fact it’s extremely similar to the 3.0 update and there is way too much stuff in this one update.
Im pretty sure this is fake

Well, yesterday was September 1st, and I didn’t see a new update to Splatoon 2, sooooooo.....

Yeah, this is definitely fake.

Reactions: luigiFTW
Well, yesterday was September 1st, and I didn’t see a new update to Splatoon 2, sooooooo.....

Yeah, this is definitely fake.
There was also apparently supposed to be a video reveal a week before, so yeah, its more deconfirmed than waluigi. In fact, waluigi might have a chance next to these fakes

Its extremely late, but they did know one thing, the soda sub. I think the attakoyaki is the cool one at the end of the new trailer, and i sure hope the rest of this doesn’t become true later...

Back