Splatoon 64

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Wow. I knew people were talented, but this is on an entirely different level. :eek:

Heyo everybody! Samster here, with a super awesome topic! Seriously, this is freaking awesome. Someone literally remade Splatoon in N64 style! :D

2D414F59-428D-4ED0-A256-288C9DDB7D0C.jpeg

This just looks so cool. I want to play it right this second! *^* I couldn’t find a download link, but this is an actual project. Really goes to show how dedicated some fans are. I just love how the game looks, it seriously could belong on the N64! What do you guys think about this? :eyes3:

Reactions: Sunny_Meows and P2.0
Wow. I knew people were talented, but this is on an entirely different level. :eek:

Heyo everybody! Samster here, with a super awesome topic! Seriously, this is freaking awesome. Someone literally remade Splatoon in N64 style! :D

View attachment 18967

This just looks so cool. I want to play it right this second! *^* I couldn’t find a download link, but this is an actual project. Really goes to show how dedicated some fans are. I just love how the game looks, it seriously could belong on the N64! What do you guys think about this? :eyes3:
Is this game actually playable on the N64? If so that would be really cool. Its so amazing how dedicated fans are. I don't think I would be dedicated enough to do such a huge project.

Is this game actually just like Splatoon? Same everything? Or is it just a dumbed down version of it, but minimum playing and really laggy stuff?

D: REALLY!? This looks so believable, I would've thought Splatoon was something I missed in the N64 age! ;~;

Does it still function the same as Splatoon, or are there more modes to play on?

It looks really neat and pretty legit. I'd try it out for myself to see how the controls and the gameplay holds up. I probably would be abit harder but it doesn't hurt to try. The game on nintendo 64 looks really dope.

I'm all for Nintendo demakes like Smash for example. If it was made by fans with the main idea of it being playable I know it's an original work but Nintendo could just shut anyone down or just offer them money to publish not that it was intended to be played on official Nintendo hardware.

Oh this looks awesome! I never heard about this and definitely think it's awesome! Demakes like this seem pretty fun especially on n64 hardware!

Back