Splatoon Amiibo

• Thread starter VGCoolKid
  • Start date
VGCoolKid

VGCoolKid

Famous YouTuber (30 subs)
Towns Folk
upload_2017-7-22_13-38-11.png
These are the three amiibo in splatoon 1. I used them in splatoon one and got the sets of armor but I am trying to use them in Splatoon 2 and I only got the head pieces of the armor in splatoon 2. Is there anyway to get the rest of the armor sets with these amiibo in splatoon 2? Also what do the new splatoon amiibo get you in game?

If you keep leveling up in splatoon the next time you use the amiibo the will give the rest of the amiibo outfit. I sadly don't know the specific level the inkling is supposed to be at to get all of the amiibo clothes but I suspect you're level doesn't have to be that high. Maybe level 15 or 20.

Honestly these amiibos look cool and are a rememberance for the Wii U since it died I look forward to buying the Splatoon 2 game for the Nintendo Switch maybe instead of buying Spaltoon 1 for the Wii U you should buy Splatoon 2 since it's more newer and there are being splatfests available so you can test your strength and you should also collect the Amiibos from Splatoon 2.

Back