Splatoon and TeamFortress 2 Crossover

• Thread starter Gab_Vel
  • Start date
NO..... Just no....

Why does everything have to relate to TF2 nowadays? A splatoon x overwatch crossover seems like a more interesting idea because.....
inklings = heroes
octolings = omnics
tower control = payload
Splatzones = control maps
And both of the enemies, omnics and octolings try to over throw the goodguys, inklings and heroes. Their almost exactly alike except overwatch characters are mainly about humans and bots instead of sea creatures.

I aproove

Meh. I wouldn't want this to be a thing tbh, but it isn't the worst crossover I've heard of.

It's fine for people who don't have splatoon, but lets be honest, who doesn't have splatoon already? Also, I am so hyped for splatoon on nintendo switch. Overwatch is a great game, so is tf2, but the two really shouldn't be compared. Just like how Overwatch is a great game, and paladins... Never mind. Fire all the shats that you want at paladins.

I don't really think that this would be sow awesome. Just because two games are brightly colored, have wacky characters, and involve shooting does not mean that they wold work well together.TF2 has a completely different play style form Splatoon, one that is much more suited for more hardcore FPS fans.

Why does everything have to relate to TF2 nowadays? A splatoon x overwatch crossover seems like a more interesting idea because.....
inklings = heroes
octolings = omnics
tower control = payload
Splatzones = control maps
And both of the enemies, omnics and octolings try to over throw the goodguys, inklings and heroes. Their almost exactly alike except overwatch characters are mainly about humans and bots instead of sea creatures.
TF2 is the same kind of game as overwatch, but it was made first and is free to play, so it might have more people that know about it. They even have a “mankind vs robots mode” that came out long before omnics existed.
Splatoon is very different from these games, because to capture a zone, you must use your firepower on the zone, rather than just stand on it. Rainmaker and clam blitz (in splatoon 2) are very different too. The inking and swimming makes it so splatoon is different enough to put it in a separate zone.

Please no. Just please no. I’m actually gonna beg here. ;~;

Hasn’t Team Firtress 2 become enough of a meme at this point? We’ve got SFMs, we’ve got memes and vines about it, and the game itself (also a giant meme). There’s no reason to bring Splatoon into that whole mess.

I really hope this doesn’t become a thing. If you’re going to do a crossover, do something better (which is basically anything).

Back