Splatoon bundles coming to NA and EU

• Thread starter TheYESDragon
  • Start date
TheYESDragon

TheYESDragon

Find Your Warrior
Towns Folk
"Nintendo of America and Nintendo of Europe have announced that a limited edition Splatoon Wii U bundle will be coming out in the US and Europe.

splatoon-wii-u-1.png

The bundle is called the "Wii U Special Edition Splatoon Deluxe Set." In the US it comes with a Wii U console, a digital copy of Splatoon, and an installed copy of Nintendo Land. The bundle will be released at retailer Best Buy in store and online on May 29 for $299.99.

The bundle in Europe comes with a physical copy of Splatoon and a Wii Karaoke U trial instead of Nintendo Land. The bundle will be released on June 19, which is three weeks after the game's release date."

Source: http://www.vgchartz.com/article/258805/splatoon-wii-u-bundle-coming-to-the-us-and-europe/

Looks like Nintendo are treating Splatoon like one of the big hitters, although the lack of a retail copy doesn't sound so appealing to me. But hey, it looks like Nintendo are keep to push this now and more advertising of the game and console can really help them now.

Thoughts?

Looks cool. I think I will be definitely be getting spatoon, probably not when it comes out though. I want to get the splatoon+"squid mode inkling" amiibo shown off in the latest Nintendo direct. They could have put a plate on the wii u game pad, like how they did zelda markings on the zelda deluxe bundle (which is really cool, it's the wii u I own)

Well , I kind of was expecting something like that to happen since there is so much hyper for that game Splatoon :p I guess that I can say that it is a nice deal . I also agree with Lotad :p A special plate would be quite nice because I believe that the regular black wii u gamepad isn't really matching with the rest :p

Nintendo is really trying to make this game a system seller, and they are going the right way. The bundle is perfect for those who haven`t bought the console yet. But like Lotad lover said, having some custom art on the gamepad would have been cool, maybe have an orange ink spot on it :)

i saw it and though it was awesome showed my older bro and he's like "thats cool!" and then im like "maybe this will sell in like 3 minutes :eek:"

I'm glad they are pushing Splatoon, I do believe this could grow into a decent franchise for them . The bundle box looks very fun and is very eye catching for customers. I don't think this will blow the system out of the water or anything, but it will help. I hope Splatoon does well and it would be nice if Splatoon gave the Wii U a bump in sales. ( even if it's a small one)

Wow, so colorful and epic. Yes, this will attract EVEN more sales. The box art looks too good to be denied. I like how they put the background like a theme of the game. Like super mario 3d world bundle, it really points out how good the game will be and the adventure you will have.

Back