Splatoon Island coming to mobile devices

• Thread starter Samster
  • Start date
Samster

Samster

*secretly has a crush on Marina
Towns Folk
Psych! Did I fool ya? xD

Honestly though, if this was a real mobile game, I’d already be playing this. Also, note this this entire trailer was not made by Nintendo, but a dedicated Splatoon fan. That’s honestly incredible, and if this game ever did release, I’d be first in line.

What about you guys? Would you play this if it was legit?

Not the first place I've seen this and you probably shouldn't add the "gotcha" line at the start lmao.

Reactions: Samster
The YT account profile pic gave it away. Nothing to see here guys. I also don't own a smartphone so you know I'm going to get it to finish my collection of Splatoon games.

Reactions: Samster
Psych! Did I fool ya? xD

Honestly though, if this was a real mobile game, I’d already be playing this. Also, note this this entire trailer was not made by Nintendo, but a dedicated Splatoon fan. That’s honestly incredible, and if this game ever did release, I’d be first in line.

What about you guys? Would you play this if it was legit?
yep this is the reason i avoid youtube in april, as it becomes a playground for trolling and not fun when youre looking for legit information or help. saw the listing on youtube and knew it was april 1st (also known as april trolls day), i never view anything uploaded around or on that date as almost all of it is bogus.

I am actually pretty surprised by the amount of effort that was poured for this fake trailer. The idea is pretty interesting. Splatoon or not it seems fun to have a resorts chatroom with minigames for your mobile.

I have to say, this trailer was pretty clever when I first saw it. Splatoon seems like one of those perfect games to get the mobile game treatment, as it could have some potentially good minigames to play when you're a little tired of playing the big screen splatoon games. However, since the game 100% involves online (for the most part), I think it would be one of those games that you have to have WiFi to play with, and some people's hotspots are better than WiFi/They only have access to a hotspot, so I can see this becoming an issue fairly quick if the game really was to release. Also, how would the main campaign work? Would they pull an Octo Expansion and basically make it to where it's spins on main modes in the game, or would it be like Splatoon 2's Normal Single Player Campaign where it's almost a complete new style? Even though these are slight issues, they could probably be very well fixed to make the better.

Welp. Fell for this 2 years after it was posted. That video seems noice though. Wish it was real. It's like a combination of animal crossing and splatoon.

Reactions: Duffy
I think the AC community is chill enough that they’ll find the positives in whatever updates the game gets. I expected more, as did a lot of other people probably, but warp pipes are novel enough that the fans are satisfied.
Welp. Fell for this 2 years after it was posted. That video seems noice though. Wish it was real. It's like a combination of animal crossing and splatoon.
Also fell for it two years later xD. Oops

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak and Marc
Back