• Thread starter Duster
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Duster

Cheese Lover
Towns Folk
So I got a 25$ Gift Card for GameStop on Valentines Day, And I'm almost done with NSMBU + NSLU (I'm on Soda Jungle) + GameStop store credit selling NSMBU + NSLU and Allowance.So I thought, I should be able to get Splatoon or Smash!What's your opinion, should I get Splatoon or Smash?

This is quite a hard choice...smash 4 features many, many characters and dlc and stages and online and loads of gameplay,
and splatoon is amazing, too, but I would choose sm4sh because of how different and better it is then the rest of the smash bros series! It's such an improvement on brawl, you should just get it!!

It really is up to preference. Both are different genres, so it depends on preference. Splatoon is single player, while smash has 8 players that you can play with. Splatoon is possibly the best shooter this gen, while smash bros is the best fighting game this generation, I prefer them over call of duty black ops 3 or mortal combat x any day.

Personally, I like Splatoon more, just because of how unique it is and the cool integration of the gamepad, but smash is not far from it. Personally, go what is best for you.

Splatoon:
  • Single Player
  • Online Multiplayer
  • A unique shooter game
  • Multiple Game Modes
  • Growing Popularity
  • Main controller is the Gamepad
  • Community: Squidboards
Smash:
  • Multiplayer both Local and Online
  • A unique fighting game, instead of reducing health to 0 you have to raise % to knock fighters off the blast zones
  • Lot of DLC
  • Multiple Single Player/Local Play Game Modes
  • Been popular for years, popularity also grows pretty steadily
  • Multiple controller options
  • Community: Smashboards
That's pretty much the gist of both. I honestly have a hard time picking between the two because they're both so good >.>
I don't play Splatoon due to TV hogger reasons, so I just stick with games like Smash for now.

I don't really have to worry about TV hogger because my family doesn't watch TV that much xP

Well, I do >.<
I play all my Wii U games in 720p instead of 1080p thanks to that situation >.>
It's also literally the only reason I don't have Splatoon, the dang TV is never available for me to use!

Well due to the fact that I JUST got SSBB I should probably get Splatoon.

So I'll get Splatoon

Someone please close this thread @Marc @Mikaya or @Spinnerweb

Last edited by a moderator:
Smash 4, the best fighting game of all time VS an innovative squid kid shooter. Hmmm... yeah go for smash because i have a gamecube controller and there is nothing more satisfying in this world than watching link pull off a backflip to avoid anything. Besides, there is so much customazation in SSB4 it is just the perfect fighting game and i advise that everyone gets it do to it being the best or second best game for the wiiu. SSB! SSB! Edit: Just saw your post, hahahahaha, good for you, hope you enjoy your new game/ games Sora. Have Fun!

The for the suggestion anyway xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back