• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Killer B

Killer B

Killer B, yo
Towns Folk
O my goodness, o my goodness, the Lord is upon Nintendo!

In this 4 vs 4 shooter you must spread ink across the map, the team with the most ink on the ground wins. You don't just SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT, but must have a strategy too spread the ink without getting killed and smoothly switch from squid to human. That's right, I forgot, these human/squid people called inklings can become a squid and jump into their ink and smoothly glide through it and stealthy hide in it. If you don't think that sounds cool, you are dumb. Think of all you could do! Hide in the ink and jump people, move through the ink to swiftly take over the map, and thousand of more ideas! I don't see that much strategy in Call of Duty, xD.

Let's not forget the puzzly campaign mode in which you solve puzzles and fight octopus (Yes, squid vs octopus, lol). I mean, first you got a awesome online battle, now we got a solo mode? #Awesome

There's also a mode called Splat Zones, basically a ranking mode in which you play King of The Hill. You take a area and keep it for 100 seconds, but that's tough, lol. This mode is for level 10+, or so Nintendo has said, so this'll be for the good players.

They offer TONS of customizable options for your inkling. We got hats, shoes, shirts, etc. There's tons of styles and things you can choose from to have fun in online mode. So, want style or protection? You choose!

This game is special because it's meant for fun. Too play with buddies and random people, too just enjoy instead of the seriousness in other shooters. I'm so excited to just have fun!

There's also Amiibos being released (YEP). Three of them; a girl inkling, boy inkling, and squid. Each unlocks 20 missions which will give you AWESOME equipment! Put that extra lunch money to a couple Amiibos guy's!

Guy's, you wanna get and play this game, cause, it will be AWESOME.

Attachments

• battle-screen-1.png
    battle-screen-1.png
    387.6 KB · Views: 4
Well, it looks way to colorful and yes. Fun. It has a variation of terrains and nuff said, its better than call of duty or halo. Having color is way better than blood or gore. Yes, it will be awesome, for sure. Ammibo functions are ok but you feel a bit cheated because it was not included in the first place.

Yes :p I think that many people are super excited for this game . It just looks way too fun :D Just splattering others and fighting and the gameplay is enough to make this game super awesome ! It is also very fun and the features and use of amiibo is very creative as well ^^

Yes :p I think that many people are super excited for this game . It just looks way too fun :D Just splattering others and fighting and the gameplay is enough to make this game super awesome ! It is also very fun and the features and use of amiibo is very creative as well ^^

I totally agree! :3

As the game comes closer to release, it accumulates more anticipation from Nintendo fans as well as from curios, skeptical, and critical people. This game will be great, from the gameplay I've seen. Although, some believe it will fail simply because of the fact that there is no chat feature to communicate with other teammates. That one little absence isn't going to ruin a game, the way I see it.

As the game comes closer to release, it accumulates more anticipation from Nintendo fans as well as from curios, skeptical, and critical people. This game will be great, from the gameplay I've seen. Although, some believe it will fail simply because of the fact that there is no chat feature to communicate with other teammates. That one little absence isn't going to ruin a game, the way I see it.
Agreed. That's like saying MH4U was doomed because it had no voice chat, it's done very well. And the fact that this is focused for kids is probably why they dropped the voice chat. I mean, I'm happy. I don't wanna hear a guy who regularly plays Call of Duty cuss out a little kid, or a little kid cuss out me. I'm personally really glad they didn't add it. This will still do great, it will probably have my money!

Agreed. That's like saying MH4U was doomed because it had no voice chat, it's done very well. And the fact that this is focused for kids is probably why they dropped the voice chat. I mean, I'm happy. I don't wanna hear a guy who regularly plays Call of Duty cuss out a little kid, or a little kid cuss out me. I'm personally really glad they didn't add it. This will still do great, it will probably have my money!
Meh, some games like Team Fortress 2 prove that if you have a good userbase, voice chat works and can help you A LOT. I'm disappointed that Nintendo doesn't have voice chat between friends at the very least, but voice chat definitely won't kill the game, I agree. As a whole, it sounds like a great game but it leaves open possibilities for a sequel that could be a beast, a new successful IP that could evolve A LOT.

Meh, some games like Team Fortress 2 prove that if you have a good userbase, voice chat works and can help you A LOT. I'm disappointed that Nintendo doesn't have voice chat between friends at the very least, but voice chat definitely won't kill the game, I agree. As a whole, it sounds like a great game but it leaves open possibilities for a sequel that could be a beast, a new successful IP that could evolve A LOT.

NINTENDO has said that unlike other shooter games, you can talk very well through body-movement. I don't think it's needed as much as Team Fortress 2, etc, because it's a totally different kind of game. But, I agree, it would help to talk with your teammates, but I'm glad they didn't add it.

NINTENDO has said that unlike other shooter games, you can talk very well through body-movement. I don't think it's needed as much as Team Fortress 2, etc, because it's a totally different kind of game. But, I agree, it would help to talk with your teammates, but I'm glad they didn't add it.
Ehh, it sounds like they worked around it but IMO, voice chat helps your team greately decide on strategy and makes you feel a lot more like you're real people in a real team.

Splatoon looks like a really fun game but I only have $80 and I don't know if I want to buy myself this game or Xenoblade X. I need more money @-@

Back