(Spoilers!) CoroCoro leaks new Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire info!

• Thread starter FirstSerpent
  • Start date
FirstSerpent

FirstSerpent

Button Masher
Towns Folk
The latest issue of Corocoro recently revealed the looks of Mega Swampert and Mega Sceptile, along with Mega Diancy. Mega Sceptile's also been revealed as a Grass/Dragon type.
What are your thoughts?

corocoro7141th.jpg

Another Dragon 4 x weak to ice. :eek:

In all seriousness though, Sceptile looks really sick, as in ill... Swampert however looks like a beast! I can't wait for this, I'll definitely be picking Mudkip as my starter.

I think that Mega Sceptile's Dragon-typing is quite weird. Also, Mega Swampert looks like a bulldozer to be honest (not in the negative sense).
Anyway, though they look weird, but why not ?

But Mega Diancie... :facepalm:
Also, I hope that they'll introduce some Gen 2 Megas too (maybe it will be the same as in X/Y: 1 Starter + 1 Previous Gen Starter)...

Swampert has Swift Swim (great because he's slow but really it should've been Sap Sipper). Sceptile has Lightningrod (great in Doubles with Pokemon like Talonflame.) And we already know about Blaziken. I have to say I like Sceptile as a weapon the best. Not that Blaziken is a bad sweeper style Poke but it's been in Uber since it got Speed Boost.

Swampert has Swift Swim (great because he's slow but really it should've been Sap Sipper).

Like that wouldn't break him and send him exactly where Blaziken is. It's a nice thought, but Swampert with Sap Sipper would be uber.

Well if more Pokemon had Freeze Dry we wouldn't have to have Swampert w/o Sap Sipper. But since we have less useful Pokemon with this move I'm going to complain.

All I have to say is, ha 5th gen.
Anyway, I was really hoping for MSwampert to have Sap Sipper. Wishful thinking.
And judging by this news and assuming the trademarks are a foretold prophecy, Plusle and Minun are probably getting megas too.

Welp, there goes Nintendo's exciting OR/AS E3 trailer. So many E3 leaks happening. I know this isn't confirmed to be what they'll show of the game but it's extremely likely.

The latest issue of Corocoro recently revealed the looks of Mega Swampert and Mega Sceptile, along with Mega Diancy. Mega Sceptile's also been revealed as a Grass/Dragon type.
What are your thoughts?

corocoro7141th.jpg
oh Mega Diancy!! But I haven't even used the normal Diancy yet. BTW, Mega Sceptile's typing sucks, Say hello to "Ice Shard", Should've been Grass/Fight, because it looks like a fighter. Mega Swampert is on steroids. lol.

lol you beat me to it lol supposed to post something like this lol but since its here I might as well upload some more pics lol
New look of Brendan and May lol kinda matches the tropical climate lol and another Pic is the Ancient Devolution of Kyogre and Groudon and they called it Atom Groudon and Atom Kyogre lol19185.jpg 19180.jpg

Reactions: FirstSerpent
I already saw that in it its pretty exciting

Mega Sceptile has a really weird typing. This is the first Grass/Dragon Pokemon I've seen and I don't know if it is a good matching or not. I guess we had a Dragon/Water in Palkia and Dragon/Fire in Reshiram, but a Dragon/Grass seems a bit unusual to say the least. In my mind, the Grass-type just doesn't have much synergy with Dragon-types.

Back