Splatoon 2 [Spoilers?]Does entering the promised land lock you out of Octo Expansion?

• Thread starter Rsngamer
  • Start date
Rsngamer

Rsngamer

I have no idea
Towns Folk
I finally collected all four thangs and now the phone-thing-person is asking if i'd like to enter the promised land. Since it asked twice if I was sure, I thought it meant I would be locked out of the rest of the stages, so I didn't go through with it and am asking here. Can anyone confirm if you're actually locked out by triggering the end game?

No, it just triggers the ending, which you can’t save during.

No, it just triggers the ending, which you can’t save during.
Oh, okay. Thanks

Have fun!

I finally collected all four thangs and now the phone-thing-person is asking if i'd like to enter the promised land. Since it asked twice if I was sure, I thought it meant I would be locked out of the rest of the stages, so I didn't go through with it and am asking here. Can anyone confirm if you're actually locked out by triggering the end game?
no, you just play the ending sequence/ gauntlet and after you beat it you can go back to the subway and replay any stages you may have had marina's help to skip or finish any levels you missed/ didnt play. if you wanna 100% octo then thats what comes next if you havent beaten all the levels before doing the ending. the only thing about this is you cant go back until you finish the ending sequence. when you do, you can replay it by talking to the phone if you like but youre not permanently locked out like that

No.

Nope, if just goes through the whole ending sequence. Don’t worry, after you beat Octo Expansion, you can go back and collect anything you might have missed.

You can also get new currencies, and fight the secret boss. So yeah, I recommend going back there when you’ve beaten it. Just be ready for rage when you fight the secret boss. He can be... challenging.

Back