Spring Break Plans

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
Matthew

Matthew

WE ARE... MARSHALL!!
Towns Folk
So, with my spring break starting tomorrow, I've got some plans for my town. Over the course of the week, I hope to achieve the following:

- Completely pay off house
- Finish off bug collection
- Make my house a bit more appealing
- Start landscaping the town with trees and flowers

I am a time traveler but I do keep my town spotless in terms of weeds.

What are your plans for spring break (Assuming you have one or have it on the same week as me)?

Mine is finishing fossil and painting collection. Also, I am focused on making paths, growing flowers and hybrid flowers and Lots of pwblic works projects. I am also focused on making my house a very awesome thing as it is a storehouse right now...

I need to start playing Animal Crossing New Leaf again, :panda:

I think that'll be my plan. :p

Reactions: 423
I have two :
  • Try to finish the last two Gracie fashion checks to get her shop unlocked in my town.
  • Finish decorating my house. So far I have the main room completed.
I've already eliminated Henry (finally!) so I can cross that off my checklist \o/

I have one:

get animal crossing new leaf

Ahhh, the enjoyment of Spring Break! What better way to spend it than to play Animal Crossing!:cool:
I'll probably be doing a few thing like:

- Fishing!
- Bug Catching!
- Fossil Hunting!
(I haven't really done those for a while, so I should get back into it!)
- Cleaning Out My Drawers! (Again...)
- Doing Mindless Chores For My Neighbors!
- Helping Out Other Players In Need!

Oh boy, so much to do for Spring Break!:cat:

For that , I would might consider trying to find that game that I lost >.< Well I can only try :p
If I ever got it back , the first of things that I would do is reset my save file to start a new game . I really like doing things better because really I wasn't very satisfied with my town :panda: I would love to do everything all over because it is more refreshing :D

My goals are to:
-Start making paths.
-upgrade house to the max
-Finish the bridge dilemma
-Fossil hunt and bug hunt
-More publics work projects
-Invite friends over for advice
-Give up on town and go play Smash instead.

Well, that's what I'm going to do. It's nice seeing all your lists.

Mine is finishing fossil and painting collection. Also, I am focused on making paths, growing flowers and hybrid flowers and Lots of pwblic works projects. I am also focused on making my house a very awesome thing as it is a storehouse right now...
can I help you with the fossil goal I have too many fossils

My goal? Actually play once a day for a week >.> I play it monthly xD

I love Spring Break! My "plan" is to.,

• Start getting my museum collection higher, it's pretty small and I've had the town for a month, yeah, disappointing.

• Get paths to, y'know, walk on.

• Work on upgrading my shops.

• Landscape the town a bit, and also begin planning a layout.

So that's my 'plan', I like your plan! \ : D /

Hmmmmm... I haven't played AC:NL for a long while (partly because I'm too scared to see what my town's going to look like o_O), but I'm thinking of going on my 3DS soon, so I might be brave and take a look :p, and maybe try to fix it up a bit... :D I'll compile my list once I've had a look around...

Edit: Oh, and I might also start working on my Lilycove City theme. :)

I have a busy spring term in my new leaf town. I am going to redecorate my house as it has been getting low Happy Home Acadamy Scores. I have to finish placing paths down around my town and complete my rose garden. Then, i need to pay off my house loans and earn some bells for after the break. Finally I need to complete my fossil collection.If I have some free time I will relax by visiting my friends town or by talking a stroll through my own town.

Back