Splatoon 2 Squid Beats 2

• Thread starter Bagel
  • Start date
Bagel

Bagel

we do a little trolling
Towns Folk
So recently, I've been getting on Splatoon 2 not to play the online mode, story mode, or OE, but to play Squid Beats 2. I'm really enjoying it and trying my best to perfect each song. Now, I'd like to know what your opinion on it is. Do you play it? Have you beaten any of the super hard songs? Do you even like this side mode?

Reactions: Samster
I actually completely forgot about it until you reminded me by perfection that one song and freaking out about it, lol

I used to do this all the time in Splatoon 1, and I did one or two, maybe three songs in Splatoon 2 before forgetting about it. I really should go back and perfect each and every song one day. :p

Reactions: Bagel
I absolutely love this side mode. It's basically taiko no tasujin but with splatoon songs which is awesome, I play this every now ans then. I really wish you got rewards for doing it though, like how you get rewards for salmon run. If you did, I would be playing it every day. I haven't finished any of the super hard ones. I've actually only gotten a perfect score in one song I think. But i'm aiming to get a perfect score for all songs in normal difficulty at least.

Back