SSB4 Direct Gifs

• Thread starter ErixSan
  • Start date
ErixSan

ErixSan

Somehow still top 3 poster after 3 years.
Towns Folk
We already know the Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U direct was awesome...
Why don't we share our favorite moments on gifs?

I will share 3 of the moments I liked:

Greeninja Smashing Mario 683KB
bQZpz7d.gif

MegaMan Smash 1,79MB
iV5Orxz.gif

Fire < Water 1,49MB
RG1NUOj.gif

Plus this one I already posted: 1,93MB
zWIWkqb.gif

Please, every pic must be equal or smaller than 2MB.
You can also request gifs.

We already know the Super Smash Bros for 3DS and Wii U direct was awesome...
Why don't we share our favorite moments on gifs?

I will share 3 of the moments I liked:

Greeninja Smashing Mario 683KB
bQZpz7d.gif

MegaMan Smash 1,79MB
iV5Orxz.gif

Fire < Water 1,49MB
RG1NUOj.gif

Plus this one I already posted: 1,93MB
zWIWkqb.gif

Please, every pic must be equal or smaller than 2MB.
You can also request gifs.
I was planning to put the Fire vs. Water image in my signature gif, but they get way to big, anyways great thread, I'd be putting up some "New Character announcement gif"

The best part of the entire Direct was Mega Mans Final Smash. I haven't even played any of the spinoff series and it gave me goosebumps lmao.

The best part of the entire Direct was Mega Mans Final Smash. I haven't even played any of the spinoff series and it gave me goosebumps lmao.
Yes! His Final Smash was amazing, it looks awesome, it probably works the same as Captain Falcon's Final Smash, where you grab a bunch of players that would be damaged. It was one of my favorite Final Smash in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

I really loved Greninja's final smash. Not that I didn't like the others, but the villager's final smash seemed awkward to me.

I love that MegaMan final smash. I represents one of my favourite Megaman characters, Geo. (Only SF3 Geo)

I really loved Greninja's final smash. Not that I didn't like the others, but the villager's final smash seemed awkward to me.
I think the villager's Final Smash, duplicated Kirby's in Brawl, where he draws enemies in, then leaves off as an explosion, except this one looks like it's more powerful and doesn't give any items.

Reactions: 532
Here's the Wii Trainer's final smash. It looks pretty unavoidable and seems to do a lot of damage. I'm interesting in seeing how she does in actual combat. I never really like the concept of a Wii Trainer, but I wouldn't be disappointing if the character is strong and powerful. LINK: http://www.ssbwiki.com/images/8/8c/WiiFitFinalSmash.gif
WiiFitFinalSmash.gif

Back