• Thread starter Magitroopa
  • Start date
Magitroopa

Magitroopa

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
Bw0gk9wIUAATPLO.jpg
What do you think?!?!?!?!?!? Bw0ewwhCAAAO1rk.jpg Bw0gUfZIQAAf1Xj.jpg

Looks pretty clearly real. I doubt anyone could fake it with that high quality.

So as far as we know. Alph is joining the roster. Maybe as an alt, but on the roster nonetheless. Also, Fire Peach, Fierce Diety Link, and Glasses Pikachu.

From what I've heard, it is not the intro, but just for the promotion with the j-pop group AKB48.

That's kind of disappointing honestly.This looks pretty cool. On the other hand that means that the actual intro is even cooler probably. Hopefully

Whoah!
Looks pretty cool!
Also, in one of the pictures, it looks like Luigi is giving his death stare...
I wonder if they actually put that in the game...
Looks pretty awesome!:cool:

It's so ANTICIPATING!!!

Haha, looks pretty darn real to me!! Could very well be the intro to the game, but obviously, no one can 100% confirm it sadly. This is going to be the longest month of my life no joke :p

This is going to be the longest month of my life no joke :p
If it will be the longest month of your life because you want to know everything about whats in the game, then longest week since SSB4 releases 1 week from now in Japan

If it will be the longest month of your life because you want to know everything about whats in the game, then longest week since SSB4 releases 1 week from now in Japan
Yea ok Japan gets it like a week early :/ its more like its going to be the longest week of my life because I can't wait to play it! ;) Japan gets everything sooooo early! Its so unfair

i say blech. I mean, Mii Fighters in the intro is not too good tbh. i think it should only focus on the Nintendo characters, and showcasing of Mii Fighters should be kept to a minimum (no hate though.)

This is simply amazing!

Also, in one of the pictures, it looks like Luigi is giving his death stare... I wonder if they actually put that in the game...

I <3 Luigi so much
upload_2014-9-7_12-50-46.png

Back