• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
3dsatackman

3dsatackman

Master of Fire!
Towns Folk
Should I wait and get SSB4 when it comes out or should i get tomodachi life now and get SSB4 late? i want ssb4 but i also want tomodachi life what do u guys think i should get first?

No contest, SSB4 is the game that every Nintendo gamer has been waiting for lol Who doesn't want your favorite and iconic nintendo characters beating the shizzle out of each other lol Tomodachi Life can wait and I bet you can get it on retail for some other day too but for smash, I'll bet that it'll run out of stocks in the opening day lol So Preorder it or you wont get it for a week or worse for a month lol (have to wait for 2 months to get my copy of Pokemon X).

1 vote for ssb4 yea ssb4 is a cool game and all of us gamers have been looking forward to it.

Reactions: MMMs
Definitely Super smash bros! Dude if your a new nintendo gamer I forgive you for even considering tomodachi life over ssb 3D, but if your not? Well, man, you are seriously out of your mind! HAHA ;P Anyways be sure to preorder that game like right now if you haven't... there your decision has been made for you ;) ssb 3D is the most of anticipated game of 2014 for every gamer and by far will be nintendo's finest 3DS game to date. It's a fact ;) Tomodachi LIfe does look interesting and it might be fun..? But Super Smash Bros 3D will be MUCH, and when I say much I seriously mean MUCH, more fun :) there, I do believe your mind has been made ;)

I'd definitely go for Smash Bros. I have a feeling the game will be Game of the Year, and even if it isn't, it's going to be one of the must-have Nintendo titles this year. Tomodachi Life, on the other hand, looks more like a simulator that you can sink your time into when there's not a lot of games on the market.

Smash for sure. TL can wait. We've all been waiting for smash and you're even considering getting TL before that? Smash is on another level and you will enjoy it more. I don't know much of TL so I can't comment but we know which one is the best choice here. :p

I personally prefer Smash over everything so it's not a surprise for me to say Smash however people might have different opinions. If TL doesn't have online play but you still have New Leaf which does I'd say I'd get Smash because it is a different genre of game and it's a good quality game too. Plus you get customization and fun either way so I wouldn't be disappointed if you wanted to get TL first and then Smash later.

I don't know man, Tomodatchi Life looks like a pretty fun game. I am fan of these virtual life games to be honest, it is kind of like a guilty pleasure for me. Why wait when you could be playing this right now? ;)

definitely super smash bros,better graphics,its a fighting game,the characters and bosses are cool,it has multiplayer and its just better because its what u would expect in a fighting game.

I think that super smash bros wins this. Lots of action and lots of fun in it. There is loads of things to do in the game. There is different game modes to play and characters to unlock too. The online for smash bros is good but it has some problems with it. There is dlc that is for it and the dlc is pretty good. Amiibo support for this game is unique. You can level up your amiibos in this game and name them.

@Dargsidan
this thread is almost a year old :panda:
EDIT: in fact it IS a full year old :p

@Jacky \:D/ i sometimes go straight to type and i do not look at how old is the thread
Next time you should then, especially on threads like these ^^
Anyways this thread is worth locking :p @rawrrie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back