SSB4- Snake?

• Thread starter joethejrpgmaniac
  • Start date
joethejrpgmaniac

joethejrpgmaniac

The prince of Somnia
Towns Folk
Would you like to see Snake in SSB4? If so is there anything you'd want to add, or remove to his character? Personally, I'd like them to remove the Codec, while it was very interesting in Brawl, using it in SSB4 would probably result in them reusing some of the calls, (Mario, Luigi, Peach, etc.) and really they'd most likely ruin it by having Keifer Sutherland as the voice of Solid Snake. He can do Naked/Punished Snake/Big Boss, but I'd rather not have him do Solid Snake.

No, and the better reason I have is there aren't new games for Nintendo consoles, that includes MGS5.

True, really though there haven't been many good MGS games for Nintendo consoles, the only two I can think of as good are MG: Ghost Babel for Gameboy Color and MGS3D.

Actually, I think they could create new Codec stuff with the next Smash Bro if they use it. Also, Solid Snake is kinda dead now, they'd probably put in Punished Snake if anything.

Actually, I think they could create new Codec stuff with the next Smash Bro if they use it. Also, Solid Snake is kinda dead now, they'd probably put in Punished Snake if anything.
Solid Snake is done with but again they'd end up screwing up the new codecs. Personally I have to say I don't have a problem with Keifer Sutherland, but a lot of fans would get annoyed and Nintendo wouldn't do it out of fear of that.

They wouldn't necessarily screw up the new codecs. Especially if it's a new Snake, that means different characterization and all so the conversations would be different. I wouldn't be too skeptical until you see it happen lol

I just meant in having Keifer Sutherland doing them people might think they screwed it up. Honestly it's funny considering we saw a new voice for Big Boss in MGS4 nobody complained but give him a different voice actor and make him the main character everybody goes crazy.

I just meant in having Keifer Sutherland doing them people might think they screwed it up. Honestly it's funny considering we saw a new voice for Big Boss in MGS4 nobody complained but give him a different voice actor and make him the main character everybody goes crazy.
Well, what can you expect. Fans are idiots many times :p New voices aren't too much of a bad thing, but sometimes they just don't feel right, you know?

Well, what can you expect. Fans are idiots many times :p New voices aren't too much of a bad thing, but sometimes they just don't feel right, you know?
I think he sounds just fine. He fits Snake well at least as far as I can see. But we'll have to wait until the game is out.

I think he sounds just fine. He fits Snake well at least as far as I can see. But we'll have to wait until the game is out.
Yeah probably. With the voice comment, I was referring to how all the characters in Dual Destinies have new voices and some of them just don't sound as epic as previous games.

Yeah probably. With the voice comment, I was referring to how all the characters in Dual Destinies have new voices and some of them just don't sound as epic as previous games.
Phoenix Wright: Duel Destinies? I haven't picked it up, and considering it's digital only, I plan on picking up Fire Emblem Awakening first.

Phoenix Wright: Duel Destinies? I haven't picked it up, and considering it's digital only, I plan on picking up Fire Emblem Awakening first.
Yeah, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. It's actually a pretty good game from what I've seen, but yeah FE: Awakening is probably going to be a better game to pick up first.

Yeah, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. It's actually a pretty good game from what I've seen, but yeah FE: Awakening is probably going to be a better game to pick up first.
Yeah, I have quite a few games to pick up but I'll probably pick Dual Destinies up right after Awakening I'm getting physical cartridge of course.

Yeah, I have quite a few games to pick up but I'll probably pick Dual Destinies up right after Awakening I'm getting physical cartridge of course.
Yeah, makes sense. In any case, FE: Awakening will probably offer more play time and is probably more replayable haha

Yeah, makes sense. In any case, FE: Awakening will probably offer more play time and is probably more replayable haha
Yeah, although I won't lie from the demo Duel Destinies seems very fun. But either way, I'm a bigger SRPG fan than interactive novel fan, if that's the genre Phoenix Wright is.

Yeah, although I won't lie from the demo Duel Destinies seems very fun. But either way, I'm a bigger SRPG fan than interactive novel fan, if that's the genre Phoenix Wright is.

Yeah, understandable. To each his own, and FE: Awakening IS an epic game and you'll definitely gain enjoyment from that.

Back