• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. L

Mr. L

The Green Thunder
Towns Folk
Hello everyone, Mr. L here :D

I've decided to make a tournament so everyone can show off their skills and claim glory on 3DS Pedia! If you believe you are the best smasher here.. then settle it in smash ;)

This is a tournament for Super Smash Bros. For Wii U only.

Rules:

- No items
- All Characters legal
- 3 stock, 9 minutes
- Best of 3 (First to win two games wins the set)
- If a match is not completed after 1 week (without reason), the participant who is absent for their match will be eliminated and the opponent will continue on to the next round

Stages:

- Final Destination
- Town & City
- Smashville
- Battlefield
- Lylat Cruise
- Duck Hunt
- Dream Land 64

Entry:

Each participant entering will have to pay 10 Play Coins to enter.

Disclaimer:

80% of play coins given to me will be put into the prize pool and only first place will receive prize play coins. All play coins will be refunded if the tournament does not have enough participants, or is never completed.

The tournament will begin on the 13th of March, unless there are not enough participants in the tournament.

Good luck everyone! May the best smasher win!

Participants:

Last edited:
gosh dangit, i dont have playcoins :/

I know i am not one to judge, but a 10 PC entry fee is crazy for only 60% of the pot, I mean we should recieve 80% MINIMUM. Besides, will you be participating in this tornument? Finally, no items, all items, or smash ball only?

I know i am not one to judge, but a 10 PC entry fee is crazy for only 60% of the pot, I mean we should recieve 80% MINIMUM. Besides, will you be participating in this tornument? Finally, no items, all items, or smash ball only?
10 PC = bigger pool. 60% is only cos I literally can't enter :/ If I could enter I would make it 80% minimum.

In the rules it states that it's no items at all.

Thanks for the suggestion though. Any more tips on getting more peeps in?

10 PC = bigger pool. 60% is only cos I literally can't enter :/ If I could enter I would make it 80% minimum.

In the rules it states that it's no items at all.

Thanks for the suggestion though. Any more tips on getting more peeps in?
Yeah, first if you did enter it should be winner gets 100% profit, second i advise you raise the percentage of the tornument, as i may consider entering if the prize is raised. Also, try an advertisment

Yeah, first if you did enter it should be winner gets 100% profit, second i advise you raise the percentage of the tornument, as i may consider entering if the prize is raised. Also, try an advertisment
Aight, might as well make it 80%.

considering entry

sorry, those are for a namechange
Okay :) If you get 10 Play Coins again though feel free to join :))

Okay :) If you get 10 Play Coins again though feel free to join :))
i sure will, im just lazy ^-^

I want to join but I have no play coins

I want to join but I have no play coins
If you make a few posts you'll get 10 play coins in no time :) 5 posts with three lines each should do the trick :D

alright im thinking of entering is anyone else gonna enter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back