SSBB SSBB Character Faceoff #2! Mario VS Luigi!

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date
GamerGoldFish

GamerGoldFish

beep boop gimme da scoop
Towns Folk
(Edit) Sorry guys forgot to put a poll! Just comment your favorite down below!
The ultimate showdown of brothers! Mario and Luigi have always been competing for the top spot for decades! But, who would win in an equal fight in Super Smash Bros. Brawl?

Mario:
Mario's attacks range from knocking some coins out of your opponents, to squirting them with a water gun. Overall, I really don't like Mario's attacks, but his special attack is pretty awesome. In order to damage his opponent, he shoots a GIANT fireball, and knocks back the enemy while damaging them immensely.

Luigi:
Luigi's attacks range about the same as Mario's, excluding the water gun part. Mario and Luigi both have very generic attacks minus their specials. I have never really understood Luigi's special attack. I can't tell if he is just dancing for joy or if this is a reference from Luigi's Mansion... I just don't understand what's going on.

Okay guys that was my review of those two characters. Vote and/or comment your favorite character out of the two amazing Mario Bros!

Wut? No Dr. Mario? jk. Luigi is pretty strange with his special sliding (like say when you stop running) and a sweet spot on his Up special making it pretty powerful. His dash attack and jumping ability are also different and in my opinion they are both better than Mario's since the das attack has multiple hits and an interesting range. Mario is better all around with his cape being one of the most unique things in his arsenal no one else can use. It can be especially useful to ruin your opponent when they are recovering, when you are recovering, and to be all around annoying to keep your opponent guessing. I prefer Mario because of his cape and although his down special was changed in Brawl I don't care because his down air is about the same as his down special in Melee. Luigi is pretty neat too but I've never played as him much to begin with.

Weeegeee!

I'd go with Mario since he has some stronger attacks. Both his cape and fire moves actually make him worthwhile to use while Luigi is sort of boring. I believe he's getting a Poltergeist as his final smash in the upcoming games though, so I will try him out once more.

Back