SSBB SSBB Character Faceoff #4! Lucario VS Sonic!

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date

SSBB Character Faceoff #4 Sonic VS Lucario

• Sonic

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Lucario

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters
GamerGoldFish

GamerGoldFish

beep boop gimme da scoop
Towns Folk
Hey Guys GamerGoldFish is back with SSBB Character Faceoff #4! This time I am putting my two favorite characters against each other in a battle for most popular!

Lucario:
Lucario is my top favorite Super Smash Bros. Brawl fighter. He fights with many different moves and his special attack is amazing! He shoots out what looks like a PsyBeam for his special, and you can control where it goes! Not to mention it is impossible to escape even with the toughest competitors. His regular attacks range from smacking someone in the face with a chargable Aura Sphere, to turning (almost) completely invisible to counter (almost) any attack! Lucario overall is great.

Sonic:
Sonic is one of my second favorite SSBB characters, and his attacks range from homing in on someone in his awesome little ball form, (As first seen in Sonic Heroes for PS2) to being in "Chaos Control" meaning he is golden and will annihilate anything and anyone in his path. I'm not going to complain, Sonic is pretty great in SSBB.

Ok guys that was my overview for Lucario and Sonic! Vote/Comment your favorite below and we will see which one of these two very different characters will be triumphant!

Lucario is more for people who like straightforward fighters like say Street Fighter because he's based on combos and checks and counters. His aura powers might give him an edge since Sonic cannot launch a fly out of any stage unless the opponent is at a really high percent (however he can spike in Project M which helps). Sonic is based on speed and not getting hit since he is a bit wimpy and he can try to get quick combos however it might not be enough unless used right. Sonic is also pretty light making him easier to knock off. And Sonic has a great recovery so perhaps he was meant to be the character that is hard to get off the stage because he's harder to hit. I'd say Sonic wins.

Sanic the Hedgehawg.

Saaaaaaaanic!

I'll go with Lucario, especially since he'll be getting a Mega Evolution as his final smash this time around. I haven't really used Sonic much in the games, so I don't know how he plays. Therefore, by default, my vote goes to the Pokemon Universe and thus the fighter Lucario.

Back