SSBB SSBB Map Faceoff #1! Mario Circuit VS Luigi's Mansion

• Thread starter GamerGoldFish
  • Start date

Mario Circuit or Luigi's Mansion? (SSBB)

• Mario Circuit

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Luigi's Mansion

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
GamerGoldFish

GamerGoldFish

beep boop gimme da scoop
Towns Folk
Hey Guys GamerGoldFish here with a new series of posts... Map Faceoffs in SSBB! Right now it is Mario Circuit VS Luigi's Mansion!

Mario Circuit:
I could go on and on about this fabulous map. I love how small it is, and the little Shy Guys driving around to hit us. It's amazing. This is obviously one of the easiest maps. On the down side, this map can get boring after awhile. For instance, if you were playing a tournament with the single stage category and this map selected, it would get pretty boring. Otherwise, great map.

Luigi's Mansion:
This map is also kind of small and fun to play on. Other than Mario Circuit, this map has multiple floors, giving it a major boost in 'fun' points. Under the same circumstances, though, in the tournament mode with just this map, it would get boring, but much slower than Mario Circuit would. Also, overall great map.

Okay guys that was my overview of the two SSBB Maps Mario Circuit and Luigi's Mansion. Vote/Comment your favorite below and tell me why you like it!

I like Luigi's Mansion a bit more because there's more interesting scenery than Mario Circuit. I also like how there's that swamp at the end since it often leads to a lot of chaos with everyone struggling to get through. Both are great though, and it's nice to see that they haven't been dropped yet.

Luigi's Mansion since there are no hazards to it, you can change the stage to your advantage or just for fun, and you can fight on the roof for a more Final Destination type experience. Plus you gotta love the eerie background over the happy sunshiny Mario Kart one, which reminds me, what about the true opposite stage a.k.a. Delfino Plaza?

Back