Ssbu update (new character and features)

• Thread starter Deepak
  • Start date
Deepak

Deepak

Professional procrastinator
Towns Folk
NEW CHARACTER

So the arms character for smash bros was just revealed and it was min min (min min was chosen because the creator of "arms" wanted her in the game"). so according to sakuai she's good against heavy characters but she struggles with characters in the air and she struggles with close range fighting. She comes with the stage "spring stadium" and it has trampoline like platforms on the edges and has a drone that carries in items every so often and honestly, the stage looks really cool.

Now for her attacks. Her left arm stays the same but her right arm can be changed to 3 different types of arms each with different strengths and weaknesses. the "a" button is used to control her left arm and "b" button is for her right arm. and her smash attacks and normal attacks involve her stretching her arms across the stage to hit opponents (like in the game). And her grab uses both arms and has quite a good reach (again, like in the game).

And lastly, she comes with 18 music tracks in total releasing in june 30. She looks like a cool character but i like the stage more than the character itself.

MII FIGHTER COSTUMES

Now for the mii fighter costumes. There's ninjara (from arms), heihachi(tekken), marie and callie (two different costumes from splatoon) and my personal favorite vault boy (from fallout).

NEW FEATURES AND SSBU NEWS

there's FINALLY a rematch feature so you can fight ANY collected spirit whenever you want. And sakurai also released some helpful tips for beating some hard spirits in the video. oh and something that will interest @AricAttack is...........There's a joker amiibo coming up!!!!! There's also a hero amiibo coming. So, what are your thoughts on all the new stuff?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AricAttack
Min Min is a cool character. Mii fighter costumes are cool, I'm sort of disappointed that there aren't any new music tracks for costumes. And I'm buying the joker amiibo no matter how much it costs

Reactions: Deepak
Min Min is a cool character. Mii fighter costumes are cool, I'm sort of disappointed that there aren't any new music tracks for costumes. And I'm buying the joker amiibo no matter how much it costs
900 bucks :eyes:

• Funny
Reactions: Deepak
Back