Ultimate Stage builder for smash ultimate casually leaked?

• Thread starter 28142
  • Start date

Nintendo 3DS Legend
Towns Folk
So Nintendo uploaded a video to their official channel yesterday whih was alongside their most recent ad campaign of "play your way" which just are short adverts which showcase the most popular games, and different ways to play them.

This is the video in qustion:

Have a watch. Spot anything.... unusual?

Watch the first couple of seconds again and look at the TV screen in the background. Spot it?

LLcXp7r.png

Now, it's pretty blurry, but you can for sure make out the words "Stage Builder".

I don't know if the video will get taken down, someone's probably getting fired though. If it's anything like the other "Play your way" ads I've seen, it's probably already scheduled to be ran on TV. That one you can't really hit the delete button on.....

Reactions: Starry Windy, Samster and Marc
So will it be like Brawl or Smash Wii U. :redpanda: I'd be fine with Brawls tbh.

I'm wondering whether they teased Stage Builder intentionally or if they published the advert before its time, considering that it hasn't been announced in the Direct yet. But I'm sure it's one of the new additions in Smash Ultimate 3.0 Update besides of Joker.

Yeah, that’s just hilarious. xD

Leave it to Nintendo to screw up big and leak something, lol. Although, I haven’t seen Stage Builder since Brawl, so it’ll be nice to finally have another crack at it.

Reactions: 28142
Back