Star Fox Fans

• Thread starter Scraggy32
  • Start date
Scraggy32

Scraggy32

Scraggy FTW
Towns Folk
anyone looking forward to the release of Star Fox Zero for the Wii U in April? I have managed to preorder it (Along with Pokken Tournament) and I can honestly say I'm really excited to get it. I've recently started to get into the Star Fox series since I bought Star Fox 64 3D from the eShop on my 3DS. I also started a Fan-Fic on Fanfiction.net called Krystal's Dream Quest. Regardless, I am really stoked about getting the game, how about you?

Reactions: Mr. L
anyone looking forward to the release of Star Fox Zero for the Wii U in April? I have managed to preorder it (Along with Pokken Tournament) and I can honestly say I'm really excited to get it. I've recently started to get into the Star Fox series since I bought Star Fox 64 3D from the eShop on my 3DS. I also started a Fan-Fic on Fanfiction.net called Krystal's Dream Quest. Regardless, I am really stoked about getting the game, how about you?
I'm a fan of Star Fox :D I like Lylat Wars and Star Fox: Assault the most! Although I've never been able to play the original :/

I'm really looking forward to Star Fox Zero it's been so long since the last one xD I really hope it holds up.. it looks like it will but you never know. I haven't put a pre-order on Star Fox, but I might. I need the money first :p

Back