Star Wars Hunters

• Thread starter phofufury
  • Start date
phofufury

phofufury

idk
Towns Folk
This game caught my attention. I am not a huge Star Wars fan, but I love Battle Royals. This game was described as a battle royal, but when reading it further, they also say it's a Arena Combat game. Hopefully it's not like Ninjala, which was described as a battle royal, imo, that is like a Arena Combat game.

What is more interesting is that this game is also going to be on IOS and Android. Apparently this also has crossplay. It's coming out on Switch as well, but it seems odd that it's going to be on mobile and Switch only. This seems as if this was meant to be a mobile, and they are porting it to the Switch.

What else is interesting is that the publisher is Zynga. Zynga is know for many mobile games, such as Farmville, Words With Friends, etc. But they are also notorious for insane amounts of micro-transactions. One particular concern is if they will rely on huge amounts of micro-transactions in this game. Many are concerned if this will be a cash-grab, aiming at a younger audience to spend lots and lots of money. If so, this game will go down the drain.

• Informative
Reactions: Deepak and Trazzers
I'm surprised about the amount of star wars games there are. And this is odd right now because there doesn't seem to be a star wars movie or something to tie in to with the game. But that won't stop the star wars fan base from loving the game if its great, or hating it if it sucks.

Reactions: phofufury
I'm surprised about the amount of star wars games there are. And this is odd right now because there doesn't seem to be a star wars movie or something to tie in to with the game. But that won't stop the star wars fan base from loving the game if its great, or hating it if it sucks.
it is surprising about the amount of games they have that don't tie in with their movies. However, if this tied in with one of their movies, i would be totally lost. And honestly, i don't quite care for their games that tie in with their movies. Imo, games and movies should be separate things, i don't think they should tie in with eachother. I really do hope this game will succeed and be really good, otherwise it would be another disappointment.

Imo, games and movies should be separate things,
Games: The movie. Coming to theaters never.

• Funny
Reactions: Duffy and phofufury
Back