PC Star Wars Old Republic

• Thread starter Brick1309
  • Start date
Brick1309

Brick1309

The Nintendo Nerd
Towns Folk
Hey guys i havent did a thread in a while so im gonna make one this is about SWTOR tell me what u think about it

love playing this game. by the way there a horrible bug in the game right now the decoder on nar shedaa wont allow some users to get it. it

I never tried playing it because of all the FTP restrictions. I only play FTPs if no one can get advantages or extra content by paying. FTP should be limited to cosmetic microtransactions, else it just becomes a Pay 2 Win.

the game plays like it did before they went ftp. they only difference is the people that pay get a small amount of extra exp and can pay for there own gear. none of that bothers me as i normally go solo anyway

the game plays like it did before they went ftp. they only difference is the people that pay get a small amount of extra exp and can pay for there own gear. none of that bothers me as i normally go solo anyway

I know its playable, but not being able to hold as much money or get the best ships puts me off from playing the game. I am a Star Wars fan, and I definitely want to play the best Star Wars games out there. I might just wait till the new Battlefront comes out in a year or 2.

maybe i just dont see a huge difference cause i played free and paid for different accounts. like my new one i am way pass the lvl gap on the planets and have plenty of cash and stuff. the only thing i dont like is ftp cant contact customer service when there a bug

Yeah, I might give it a try if I have nothing on my gaming backlog, but for now I'll just stick with my trusty old 3DS.

I remember playing this game on PC I even play. It for Xbox live with a tetris game inside it.

this is the mmo jams you thinking of the swkotor aka star wars knight of the old republic

Back